• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

during freshman year my friend's english teacher was adamant that "is" was a weak verb and took off points if you used it

also she set a minimum requirement for number of semicolons like.....girl

i would murder this teacher immediately

I had an English teacher who had very strong feelings about how certain things should be in grammar.

There was this one part in our English books that she had just completely crossed out because she didn't agree with it...

umm she implyin language isn't fluid

Essay Topic: Roman Constitutional Law in the Days of the Kingdom ;)

It is important to note that Rome at its founding was not a completely new society in its structure. It was in origin a Latin colony, and as such followed the structures of Latin society. ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;)

Unlike today's society, the most basic political unit in Rome was not the individual. Political rights came to the gens (family) one belonged to, and an individual only enjoyed rights insofar that their gens had granted them a share of political rights of the gens. ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;)

wow those are a lot of specifications shiet

ALSO I HEARD ABOUT THE PASSIVE VOICE THING idk if any of my current ones give a shit about it but I'm not entirely sure what it is still and need to read about it it sounds......annoying......

Remember that one time Poseidon was like "We gotta distract Zeus from the Trojan War so I can beat up a bunch of Trojans and give the Greeks victory" and Hera was like "I'm on it ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;)"?