Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

wow those are a lot of specifications shiet

ALSO I HEARD ABOUT THE PASSIVE VOICE THING idk if any of my current ones give a shit about it but I'm not entirely sure what it is still and need to read about it it sounds......annoying......

Whenever teachers bitch about passive voice, it just makes me want to use the passive voice more tbh

I love passive voice.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Remember that one time Poseidon was like "We gotta distract Zeus from the Trojan War so I can beat up a bunch of Trojans and give the Greeks victory" and Hera was like "I'm on it ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;)"?

omg

dude callout post @ myself: every time i get home from school and theres no one else around im like oh MAN i am going to SING so MUCH today and then immediately afterwards i eat chocolate or eggs or a banana or a tangerine or drink orange juice and im like "wait"

and by the time that im ok enough to sing again ive lost motivation fuck me this happens literally every t i me

Remember when FE1 named minor locations in the game after archeological sites in Greece that have been abandoned since the Dorian Invasion of the 11th century BC?

That is still a nice detail of them.

dude callout post @ myself: every time i get home from school and theres no one else around im like oh MAN i am going to SING so MUCH today and then immediately afterwards i eat chocolate or eggs or a banana or a tangerine or drink orange juice and im like "wait"

and by the time that im ok enough to sing again ive lost motivation fuck me this happens literally every t i me

me with piano except i just forget to play