• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

ludwig sword is cheese I used it first playthrough and it made the game much easier

not sure if it's nerfed now but

I guess I just wanted a cool sword considering I prefer the medieval setting of souls

i hear its really good in pvp

that thing i wont do but still

no you wont get the really cool djura gesture that you get for not killing him :^)

(i still don't have this because I can never be bothered)

you seem to know about ludwig sword so I'm not sure if you care about spoilers but here's arcane with a boss fight you haven't reached yet (and the title is spoilers and stuff)

it's funny

Edited by Tryhard

no you wont get the really cool djura gesture that you get for not killing him :^)

you seem to know about ludwig sword so I'm not sure if you care about spoilers but here's arcane with a boss fight you haven't reached yet (and the title is spoilers and stuff)

it's funny

okay i wont even lie i watched a lot of bloodborne videos before i even got the game because i was just so fascinated by the lore and the monsters

like my bf was telling me about it and he mentioned the twist later on with rom and how it goes straight from gothic horror to cosmic horror so i was like "fuck i gotta watch videos on this"

i dont need djuras gesture i got eileens and shes the best

it's funny

that video hurts to watch

i was gonna get bloodborne with a gift card i got for my birthday this summer and play it with esme but i left the gift card in pennsylvania and later my playstation plus expired

Never too early for Christmas.

tru

If you do a Christmas theme now, what will you use in December?

(I guess it could be a non-Christmas theme but with a Santa hat added. Or a second Christmas theme)

I'll use it til new years maybe IDK I will figure out when I feel like it

also you changed your member title that's suspicious

its be fine

According to stores and media, now is the perfect time to celebrate Christmas

they were selling christmas decorations since september over here in some stores it was very wow

u kno when a really successful person continues to be successful and everyone is like WOO but u know what that person has done and they're not actually even that good at what they do while the person that u support is like ten times better in their field and more but is also ten times less popular so u just watch the first person break ten million records and gain millions of supporters while u just sit there like

172515ade9.png

me at twice

I'll use it til new years maybe IDK I will figure out when I feel like it

also you changed your member title that's suspicious

Considering I often start to wish for a new theme after using one for a month, I don't know if I could use the same for 2 unless I have no other theme idea at the moment.

Well, as I said I wasn't sure what to use when I picked "I'm sorry" and then I figured that "Hello again!" worked better as a member title and it still related to the character I'm theming.

Accurate

tumblr_n695r82yFn1tzfyl9o1_400.gif

they were selling christmas decorations since september over here in some stores it was very wow

...wait, really?

Shit, stores aren't messing around on wanting to cash in on the Christmas train earlier, huh

inb4 Christmas decos are up by August

...wait, really?

Shit, stores aren't messing around on wanting to cash in on the Christmas train earlier, huh

inb4 Christmas decos are up by August

I dunno about Dark Souls, but if you tried that in Monster Hunter, you'd run out of stamina and be wyvern lunch in no time.

It's no Christmas decorations, but I remember walking in a store at the start of August and there were Halloween decorations and costumes.

something that annoys me really bad about arin is that he blew off gascoigne's lore in bloodborne because its one of the saddest things in the game imo