• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

The version exclusives are kind of lackluster to be honest. The only ones that really matter are the legendaries, but I find both of them kind of meh compared to other legendaries for some reasons. I have a slight bias toward Lunala design wise, but its typing is kind of horrible.

i'm v biased toward contests because i like breeding pokemon specifically for them and spending hours coming up with names and cooking food for them and pampering them and dressing them up and then having them declared the Cutest Pokémon of All it is fun

u know when you're like "this person is not good at x" and someone else is like "well maybe other people see it differently that's just your opinion" but they have no knowledge on the subject and the person u are referring to is Objectively Bad at x but the goon is too dumb to understand anything you say about to so u just sit there in pain

i was like IM GONNA GET MOON CUZ I LOVE LUNA but her real name is sunyoung do u see my dilemma

she is both my sun and moon hearts

did she choose luna cause it was the opposite of her name

u know when you're like "this person is not good at x" and someone else is like "well maybe other people see it differently that's just your opinion" but they have no knowledge on the subject and the person u are referring to is Objectively Bad at x but the goon is too dumb to understand anything you say about to so u just sit there in pain

Not exactly but I know a similar feeling when I'm talking to anyone about movies or shows

I also know another similar feeling when talking to someone about sandwich analogies.

"But you're buying more of the same great sandwich you just enjoyed! How can you not enjoy spending 60$ for the same sandwich?"

she is both my sun and moon hearts

did she choose luna cause it was the opposite of her name

GIRL SAME

IDK IF SHE CHOSE IT OR IF SM CHOSE IT....BUT THATS REALLY CUTE