• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

that sounds like too much stress in 5 mins I would've screamed externally and internally in your position

well rip captain canada I guess we are all screwed today

make this day known as america's biggest f-up tbh

Nah, the lab itself was fine since everything had been done before. It was literally wait for the TA to come see what we did. All the hard part had already been taken care of. Usually those labs last 3 hours but because they asked us to do everything in advance, there was nothing to do in the actual lab.

Our prime minister should call the Mexican president and discuss building walls around the northern and southern borders of the US. Seriously though, if Trump gets elected I'll wonder in what kind of twisted twilight zone nightmare I'm living.

omg same

also, I've been voting for nct

I STILL FEEL THIS IMPENDING FEELING OF DOOM LWFJWL

i actually have not looked at the awards!! but best guess sf9, astro, pentagon, and nct are competing against each other huh

you ever want to climb up a mountain and fall into a hole in it and become friends with a talking flower and stay there forever

i'm gonna say no just because the undertale fandom ruined my love for the game forever

Our prime minister should call the Mexican president and discuss building walls around the northern and southern borders of the US. Seriously though, if Trump gets elected I'll wonder in what kind of twisted twilight zone nightmare I'm living.

Hey man, what about those poor souls that would want to escape?

you ever want to climb up a mountain and fall into a hole in it and become friends with a talking flower and stay there forever

Does the flower want to give you friendliness pellets?

im fucking nervous and idk why i need to stoP

isn't this the plot of undertale