• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Spencer has popularized the term “alt-right” to describe the movement he leads. Spencer has said his dream is “a new society, an ethno-state that would be a gathering point for all Europeans,” and has called for “peaceful ethnic cleansing.”

Yeah, that's what I'm doing. STILL HAVEN'T FOUND ONE YET BUT I WON'T STOP BELIEVING

I'm just gonna wait for a hopefully easier to get Prism Scale down the line.

FUCK YEAH I GOT THE 1% BAGON

I AM VICTORIOUS

You should have went for the Salamence SOS.

I'm just gonna wait for a hopefully easier to get Prism Scale down the line.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/187276-pokemon-sun/74592267/866423539

Apparently it's easier to fish later on, so I'm just holding off until then. I got a Bagon and a Shiny Yungoose and a buttload of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ while I was searching for one, so it definitely wasn't in vain.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/187276-pokemon-sun/74592267/866423539

Apparently it's easier to fish later on, so I'm just holding off until then. I got a Bagon and a Shiny Yungoose and a buttload of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ while I was searching for one, so it definitely wasn't in vain.

I wasn't planning on using a Milotic on my main team, but I do want to get one down the line, so that's great to know.

I also got a lot of money from trying to catch a Feebas. Which was really nice since I splurged most of my money on clothing.

I wasn't planning on using a Milotic on my main team, but I do want to get one down the line, so that's great to know.

I also got a lot of money from trying to catch a Feebas. Which was really nice since I splurged most of my money on clothing.

I spent like FOREVER trying to get that Prism Scale, so now I have to use a Milotic on my team (even though I've only just finished the fourth trial)!! Fair enough on your part though, there's definitely more than enough other good Water types for you to use (or just...not use a Water type at all, I GUESS). You get a guaranteed one later on AFAIK, so you don't NEED to worry about fishing spots unless you want more than one.

Haha, I feel like I'd splurge way more on clothing if I picked a girl over the dude. My reasoning was I DON'T LIKE HER HAT AND HER HAIR but you can like change BOTH OF THOSE THINGS so I definitely got conned (and I was too far in to restart like Euklyd did).

I spent like FOREVER trying to get that Prism Scale, so now I have to use a Milotic on my team (even though I've only just finished the fourth trial)!! Fair enough on your part though, there's definitely more than enough other good Water types for you to use (or just...not use a Water type at all, I GUESS). You get a guaranteed one later on AFAIK, so you don't NEED to worry about fishing spots unless you want more than one.

Haha, I feel like I'd splurge way more on clothing if I picked a girl over the dude. My reasoning was I DON'T LIKE HER HAT AND HER HAIR but you can like change BOTH OF THOSE THINGS so I definitely got conned (and I was too far in to restart like Euklyd did).

Yeah, not using one at this point would mean all this time was completely wasted. I planned on getting Sharpedo as my water type, but it's a rare fishing spot only, so I might have to reconsider. Right now, I'm about to face the Fire trial and my team has no fire resist outside of a 20 SpD Bagon and a 20 SpD Salandit. I hope Refresh Umbreon will be able to pull through or just hope Crobat can overpower them (no way my Dartrix or Magnemite are going to help here)

I went as a girl because I stumbled on a topic that said boy got the short end of the customization stick again just before getting the game. So I got lucky there. And it's really a shame that you didn't know since you can change the hair and hat in the first city this time around (I soft reseted several times to test the different haircuts and hair colors. Otherwise, I would have ended up broke with all my money spent on hair products.)