Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

hey this is hella cute

hey ur cute sEyeE.png

SONG OF THE DAY: FREE SOMEBODY

(kinda of a shitty mv but the clothes are nice and luna looks nice so im using it anyway (she deserves better, fuck sm))

[spoiler=lyrics]We are dyed with different colors

and are full of different scents

The tips of the five senses are soaked in fantasy

where all of these senses happen

I know, I know, I know, I know

Deep inside your heart

It’s there, it’s there, it’s there, it’s there

An unbelievable dream

Stake it all

Now let’s go crazy about you for once

‘cause I just wanna free somebody

Say what you feel

Tonight you and I are in this moment

on this free night, ey yeah

I wanna free somebody

We were distant stars from the beginning

Will you shine together with me in this moment?

It makes my heavy feet free

apart from this earth

Deep inside your heart

It’s there, it’s there, it’s there, it’s there

A dream that you’ve always had

Throw yourself

Now let’s go crazy about the world for once

‘cause I just wanna free somebody

I hope that you open your eyes

I wanna free somebody

I wanna free somebody

I hope that you find your true self

I wanna free somebody

I just wanna free somebody

Say what you feel

I wanna free somebody

THE OTHER DAY SOME KPOP MADE A THREAD ABOUT "were there any kpop albums released this year without a single love song" AND THERE WERE THREE PAGES OF HM HUH WERE THERE BUT OF COURSE, I, A DIEHARD LUNATIC, IMMEDIATELY POSTED LUNA'S FREE SOMEBODY BECAUSE WOW WHAT AN AMAZING ALBUM ABOUT SONGS WITH LOVE YOURSELF AND SONGS LUNA DEDICATED TO HER OLD SELF AND HER MOTHER AND SONGS ABOUT JUST VERY INSPIRATIONAL THINGS WHAT AN AMAZING PERSON SHE IS

ANYWAY IM GONNA WRITE THINGS ABOUT EACH SONG ON HER ALBUM FOR THE NEXT HOWEVER MANY DAYS BECAUSE I LOVE HER AND THE ALBUM IT MAY ACTUALLY BE MY ALBUM OF THE YEAR i mean monsta x's guilty was ogod but luna's was better cuz no love songs u feel me

i actually did not like free somebody at first!! i think it was because i wasn't really a fan of edm back in may (also i didnt know of the lyrics) but eventually i DID READ THE LYRICS and it was enough to absolutely fall in love with the song and of course the rest of the album and luna herself

also the shirt that luna wears for the majority of the mv??? the dhl one from vetements???? it's cute. cute af. i'd wear it if i had money, i think it costs like 400 dollars on vetements lmao but i also found it for 20 bucks on ebay so who knows

also also obligatory THE DANCE IS REALLY GOOD WOW luna makes it look so simple in her stage performances edm really suits her!! i do wish that she focused more on either a dance-oriented solo debut or a vocally oriented one because as it is free somebody is just mediocre on both levels. that said despite the fact that this song did awfully digitally it is still a great song with great lyrics by a great person and i very love it

i read this all with the intention of listening after but oops i've heard this before

sEyeE.png

i watched the mv again because u talked about it and then i saw luna show up in this outfit

ca4eebd71e.png

and she looked so good in it and then i imagined myself in it and then i started crying it's just so ogod

i-idk

my friend once told me that i have the rare gift of being able to look good in yellow and i'd like to think that it is true

maybei should buy that shirtdress and find out =)