• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Not at all, better than the -30 degree wind chills I got when I was in Chicago.

Maybe, but I'd still doubt it. Mainly from personal experience with people complainig of the heat here. Whether local or not.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Hmm?

osSVUKJ.png

I got back into elsword and saw that there were those shards that I could use and asked Kitty if it was fine to use them since it had been left untouched in the Guild chest for a while, but then I realized there was a way to know who put what in the chest and saw that 21 of those were yours (while the 37 others were put there by Kitty).

I didn't even know there was a guild chest.

Apparently you knew at one point or someone took control of your account to put stuff in the chest.

maka would you want to go back to elsword if you could

apparently they made it easier to lvl up to the max so ye

My Yama Raja is level 90 and I have a Sakra Devanam level 82. (my Yama raja was stuck at level 78 before, barely leveling up and my Sakra Devanam was level 26. And that was 3 weeks ago. We'll not mention the 2 Ains that went from 1 to 72 in 2 day)

The 30% EXP buff from bathing in hot springs they just added also helps a lot with leveling (and there's also a new quick dungeon that gives EXP points items as rewards)

JoJo headcanon: Jotaro is often quiet because he's constantly thinking of cool one-liners. Whenever he can't think of one at the moment, he passes the job to someone else("Avdol, say something." "Josuke, say something to him. Something cool. Let him have it!")

I want to get Apocalypse. Need a full party to do it.

That requires doing Secret Dungeons right?

Cause I did a lot of them recently and even managed to solo one with my level 90 character.