• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'm not even close to that level. Wasn't 70 max just a bit ago?

I think they raised the cap to 80 a year ago and now it's 99 (though there are perks that can be acquired with a different leveling system beyond 99 like more MP or HP, reduced mp cost and reduced cooldowns)

someone must have gotten it in their pockets?

Maybe, but it's surprising how even a small about of glitter will explode to get on everything. It's on all my clothes, which I didn't really notice just how bad it was until after I had already put new clothes on after my shower. I go to go to the bathroom, and wondering why the heck my underwear is all sparkly now, and it's on my skin and everything.

how wonderfully irritating...honestly....

It reminds me of a story I read, where a similar thing happened to a woman who had a gynecologist appointment and didn't realize how sparkly her pelvis was until it was too late.

Maybe, but it's surprising how even a small about of glitter will explode to get on everything. It's on all my clothes, which I didn't really notice just how bad it was until after I had already put new clothes on after my shower. I go to go to the bathroom, and wondering why the heck my underwear is all sparkly now, and it's on my skin and everything.

sounds..

Annoying

Shouldn't be on everything?

how wonderfully irritating...honestly....

hm?

sounds..

Annoying

Shouldn't be on everything? hm?

Well, by everything, I mean my clothes and my body, and just everything the laundry touched.

It reminds me of a story I read, where a similar thing happened to a woman who had a gynecologist appointment and didn't realize how sparkly her pelvis was until it was too late.

...Rezzy, I owe you one.

You invited the question, so I'll bite

What is it?

hm?

Ah, I was just trying to let out some frustration after a wall of text I had prepared elsewhere exploded on me when the internet decided to be itself, and spending an annoying day with some one I'm not too fond of. You know, the usual.

Well, by everything, I mean my clothes and my body, and just everything the laundry touched.

ouch

From what I heard you can remove it with hairspray? Let it dry and wash it

People found odd sounding ways

Ah, I was just trying to let out some frustration after a wall of text I had prepared elsewhere exploded on me when the internet decided to be itself, and spending an annoying day with some one I'm not too fond of. You know, the usual.

The usual for you is news to me, though, I know your feeling.

Though, might I suggest making a habit of copying your text when it gets big, to counter exploding text and moments like this in the future.

im with the old man on copying the post if it gets long

Just in case for stuff like that

Also, my condolences on dealing with

Less than savory individuals

Oh, what for?

helping out in your own way.

The usual for you is news to me, though, I know your feeling.

Though, might I suggest making a habit of copying your text when it gets big, to counter exploding text and moments like this in the future.

well, its good to know its not usual for you;

im with the old man on copying the post if it gets long

Just in case for stuff like that

Also, my condolences on dealing with

Less than savory individuals

ah, i generally do remember to be careful as i'm dealing with large amounts of text, but i messed up this time.

Thanks guys.