Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

well, its good to know its not usual for you;

I actually meant that you don't bring that up enough for it to be a usual thing to me. In other words it's usual for me if I knew about it already.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I actually meant that you don't bring that up enough for it to be a usual thing to me. In other words it's usual for me if I knew about it already.

I've picked up some bad habits in my time here.

mistakes happen,

nothing to really beat yourself up over

oh no, it's just, I had to do it all over again, which is as exciting as politics and Fates story, among other things.

He's inspecting the bow to make sure it looks good from the front side; probably.

i was either scratching at my arm in my sleep or one of my cats got angry at me while i was sleeping

the scratches shouldn't be too bad, should they?

Most likely.

Gonna be that, red, or blue.

Also not sure if I should just do it by hair color or if they have a color in their portrait at all.

i'd say by hair color

Seems like it

Really hope you can actually control another character than diving helmet guy cause I really don't dig his design.

it's xenoblade 2

it should have that

hopefully

it's xenoblade 2

it should have that

hopefully

Considering XCX allowed you to switch characters even if you avatar had to stay in the party at all times, it should make it into XC2

People have translated some text that appeared in the trailer and the girl = sword thing seems more likely.

Now people are speculating that the localization will be handled by Nintendo of Europe (due to some really small details, but I've seen wilder rumors)

people can make big rumours over stuff

like the big theories about sun and moon being in hawaii when there wasn't any gameplay at the time

IIRC it was only based on the concept art that they showed in a vid right?

People think that it's handled by NoE because the trailer in Europe had a rating while the NA trailer had rating pending. Also, Shulk's voice actor made some reference to the game on Twitter. It'd be nice to have the people who brought us Reyn Time do the localization again.