• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Come to this years K-Pop class taught by young Miss Kinumi
after this, you too will learn the ins and out of both the fashion, language and style of your favorite K-Pop artists

i tried

5 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

It's just a speed dating event taking place at the convention

weird

I find it funny that the thing I'm looking toward to the most at the convention is the 'guess which anime OP this is' activity. For some reason, I find it really entertaining. 

5 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

i'd be down for the good music

most anime last year i think had good OPs

I haven't watched much anime, but those I did watch had good OPs (mainly Erased and Mob Psycho) Though I'm watching a top 2016 vid to refresh my memory before the event :)

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

I haven't watched much anime, but those I did watch had good OPs (mainly Erased and Mob Psycho) Though I'm watching a top 2016 vid to refresh my memory before the event :)

most i can say is that when it comes to Crunchyrolls Yuri on ice is the best anime ever awards, i can really say is one of the few awards it did deserve winning was best OP

1 minute ago, Trisitei said:

most i can say is that when it comes to Crunchyrolls Yuri on ice is the best anime ever awards, i can really say is one of the few awards it did deserve winning was best OP

I haven't watched Yuri on Ice, but from what I've seen it should never have gotten the best animation award when Mob Psycho was a contender. The drawings for Mob Psycho are simplistic, but the animation is some of the most amazing I've seen in a TV anime.

this is what happens when you get suckered in thinking things like yuri on ice and erased are good because they're popular
you get things like the killer from erased being a better villain than yoshikage kira
which is a lie

but not as much as it's a crime that the MC for Erased got higher on best hero award over Josuke

2 minutes ago, Elyn baka said:

I'm.... ALIIIIIIVE, aliiiiiive with the glory LO-OOOOOOOVE!

Actually that song was depressing... . hullo everybodies. i'm alive

/forehead poke

[6:48:38 PM] Elyn: I posted in HHH
[6:48:42 PM] Elyn: such a
[6:48:47 PM] Elyn: monumental day
[6:48:50 PM] Elyn: that I post
[6:48:52 PM] Elyn: since such
[6:48:55 PM] Elyn: a long time
[6:51:00 PM] Tristian S.: and watch you just disappear after that

I CALLED IT ELYN

6 hours ago, Trisitei said:

Did you win

i did

then my dad walked in and was like honey i'm home lets go pick up your college books

and i'm like what and it turns out i had been playing the game until 7 am

13 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

this is what happens when you get suckered in thinking things like yuri on ice and erased are good because they're popular
you get things like the killer from erased being a better villain than yoshikage kira
which is a lie

but not as much as it's a crime that the MC for Erased got higher on best hero award over Josuke

I saw that and I was completely baffled.

And regarding the op/ed awards, I think Mob Pyscho should have been the winner if only from a technical standpoint, especially the ED, which is entirely done using a really hard and rarely used animation technique. Re:zero's opening was also quite good, I especially liked how it changed during the season.

1 minute ago, Ebony said:

i did

then my dad walked in and was like honey i'm home lets go pick up your college books

and i'm like what and it turns out i had been playing the game until 7 am

At least you showed who that bitch monster who the real boss is
good job

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

I saw that and I was completely baffled.

And regarding the op/ed awards, I think Mob Pyscho should have been the winner if only from a technical standpoint, especially the ED, which is entirely done using a really hard and rarely used animation technique. Re:zero's opening was also quite good, I especially liked how it changed during the season.

reminds me of this vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVaF0wmQyeY

haven't watched stuff myself, but the stuff i did watch was good
like the opening and ending for March comes like a lion

and the ending for flip flappers i really liked