• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

1 minute ago, Tonton said:

@Makaze would it be possible to have all posts share the same font color in the stylish theme

Not without breaking other things. It would have to overwrite everything inside the post, including quote text, etc.

7 minutes ago, Makaze said:

There are reasons. JPEGs lose quality in compression, causing color static (slight variations in color near lines) on almost all formats and are completely incapable of storing transparency data. To me, using them is like buying a top of the line home entertainment system just to listen to the normal radio, static and all, instead of listening to the perfect, lossless originals on the actual record.

I meant the religion bit. I don't mind them either way, but still, it's not like you aren't understood here. All the same, admittedly I try to avoid them as much as I can, if possible, because of more or less the same reason, but still.

Don't worry, I understand you.

1 minute ago, Soledai said:

I meant the religion bit. I don't mind them either way, but still, it's not like you aren't understood here. All the same, admittedly I try to avoid them as much as I can, if possible, because of more or less the same reason, but still.

Don't worry, I understand you.

The religion bit was a joke.

2 minutes ago, Chen said:

sorry makaze, you're your own heretic

KNOW YE THIS O MAN OF FAITH!

I - There is no Goddess but Goddess and She is Your Goddess. There is no Erisian Movement but The Erisian Movement and it is The Erisian Movement. And every Golden Apple Corps is the beloved home of a Golden Worm.

II - A Discordian Shall Always use the Official Discordian Document Numbering System.

III - A Discordian is Required during his early Illumination to Go Off Alone & Partake Joyously of a Hot Dog on a Friday; this Devotive Ceremony to Remonstrate against the popular Paganisms of the Day: of Catholic Christendom (no meat on Friday), of Judaism (no meat of Pork), of Hindic Peoples (no meat of Beef), of Buddhists (no meat of animal), and of Discordians (no Hot Dog Buns).

IV - A Discordian shall Partake of No Hot Dog Buns, for Such was the Solace of Our Goddess when She was Confronted with The Original Snub.

V - A Discordian is Prohibited of Believing what he reads.

IT IS SO WRITTEN! SO BE IT. HAIL DISCORDIA! PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED.

10 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Guys

whats a Wayu

what does it mean 

WAYU (91.1 FM) is a radio station broadcasting a Contemporary Christian Music format as an owned and operated affiliate of the WAY-FM Network. Licensed to Steele, Alabama, USA, the station serves the Gadsden, Alabama area.