Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

rise dorcas/donnel

33 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

reminds me of how wonky my phones battery is
like it suddenly says its at 1% i plug it in the charger and then it's suddenly 12%?????

charges are wonky i guess

17 minutes ago, SecondWorld said:

Horrible

This is the example of one not ready for the new age

17 minutes ago, Shadowess said:

rise dorcas/donnel

charges are wonky i guess

Yes!

more like tech is wonky in general

So, the heroes reach the room Arthur was being held.

And then this happened.

Yeah...

Anyway, Roy tells him about Diana wanting to meet him, and when Jiron introduces himself, Arthur expresses he's been waiting for someone like him to appear among the Civilians.

Back in the Argama, it's announced everyone has made it back in. Diana is glad she can finally talk with Arthur. Torres also reports the recovery of the pilot of the Queen Montha (Puru Two). Speaking of, over yonder in the Freeden's medical room Tex informs Judau and Puru that Puru Two is stable, if currently sleeping. He doesn't know how long it would take to reverse the mind control done to her, but Puru is optimistic about it. (Not long, apparently, considering she already is in the playable roster come the intermission screen.)

And that's it for Stage 30.

Now, that secret I mentioned regarding Puru Two. As previously stated, she joined regardless. What changes is the mecha she comes with (from where? Who knows, game never states. Probably found in storage in Jop Dome's warehouse or something). Of all three chances to talk with her (two in Chapter 9 and one in the first half of Chapter 30), if none were triggered, she joins with no mecha. One or two conversation triggered, and she comes with her standard Qubeley mk II (red colored to distinguish it from Puru's own purple Qubeley mk II). All three conversations, which I did, and she comes with... the original Qubeley! Yes, Haman Kharn's Qubeley is ours now!

No Bazaar for this intermission. Oh well...

And that's it for today.

guys, check out the newest threads

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Didn't you just posted that last page?

i'd like to believe it's that accidental double posting thanks to mobile

happens to me one too many times

RE7 RE7 RE7 RE7 RE7 RE7RE7 RE7 RE7RE7 RE7 RE7RE7 RE7 RE7RE7 RE7 RE7RE7 RE7 RE7RE7 RE7 RE7RE7 RE7 RE7RE7 RE7 RE7RE7 RE7 RE7RE7 RE7 RE7RE7 RE7 RE7RE7 RE7 RE7RE7 RE7 RE7RE7 RE7 RE7RE7 RE7 RE7RE7 RE7 RE7RE7 RE7 RE7RE7 RE7 RE7RE7 RE7 RE7RE7 RE7 RE7RE7 RE7 RE7RE7 RE7 RE7RE7 RE7 RE7RE7 RE7 RE7RE7 RE7 RE7RE7 RE7 RE7RE7 RE7 RE7