Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

3 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Just like in tactics proper, yeah?

Indeedicus, keeping him true to form.

I see a ton of complaints about his OP status, but my favorite will always be "Oh you don't need him to break the game, you can just do x or y or z or xyzdragoncannon and break the game" and I'm just like "If you're gonna do all that to break your game... just use Orlandu, save yourself some time"

3 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Indeedicus, keeping him true to form.

I see a ton of complaints about his OP status, but my favorite will always be "Oh you don't need him to break the game, you can just do x or y or z or xyzdragoncannon and break the game" and I'm just like "If you're gonna do all that to break your game... just use Orlandu, save yourself some time"

What bugs me more is why people would complain on a free "I Win" button

25 minutes ago, Soledai said:

That's probably why

I heard there are toliets in japan that can make the whole experience slightly less stress inducing.

24 minutes ago, FrostyFireMage said:

I refuse to even enter public restrooms because they're filthy

Same, except when i really have to go. But I'd rather hold in whatever til I get home.

18 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Not much options left when you just gotta go

True. Omg i have a story. Well it's not my own and its kinda long and honestly i think it's better told verbally.

"Why'd you bring it up in the first place?"

Im sorry

24 minutes ago, SecondWorld said:

Yes. We have.

Oh.

Curse you. This is gonna happen one day. I didn't produce that vocaroo for nothing.

Edited by Hashuni Mei

2 minutes ago, Hashuni Mei said:

I heard there are toliets in japan that can make the whole experience slightly less stress inducing.

I can imagine. I also know there are toilets in japan that can make the whole experience very weird too.

Also Mei, are you or will you be busy soon and can you PM?

Just now, Soledai said:

I can imagine. I also know there are toilets in japan that can make the whole experience very weird too.

Also Mei, are you or will you be busy soon and can you PM?

How intruiging

I disabled PMs.. ;u; If you choose to message me on skype i wont be able to get to it until the evening

1 minute ago, Hashuni Mei said:

How intruiging

I disabled PMs.. ;u; If you choose to message me on skype i wont be able to get to it until the evening

Is it though? I find our potty talk, quite peculiar.

Ah right, you did mention that after the upgrade. Skype stopped being awful for you? Okay then, I'll drop a line there

7 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Is it though? I find our potty talk, quite peculiar.

Ah right, you did mention that after the upgrade. Skype stopped being awful for you? Okay then, I'll drop a line there

That's exactly what my coordinater would say. Call me crazy, but talking about it destresses me.

It did. Thanks!

Edited by Hashuni Mei

petition to change the background on david's signature to transparent

7 hours ago, Euklyd said:

counterpoint: if you don't use a guide you miss out on the amazing sidequests

counterpoint: if you're playing a trails game properly, you'd find all the hidden sidequests without a guide anyway!

cs2 is the exception. that game's hidden sidequests (and hidden ap requirements in general) are pretty nasty

4 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

counterpoint: if you're playing a trails game properly, you'd find all the hidden sidequests without a guide anyway!

cs2 is the exception. that game's hidden sidequests (and hidden ap requirements in general) are pretty nasty

tbf, it's pretty easy to miss a book chapter or an errant treasure chest or knowing when it is okay to go up a tower without some form of guidance

4 minutes ago, Hashuni Mei said:

Ily refa and i miss hating you

well uh i miss not hating you

3 minutes ago, Refa said:

tbf, it's pretty easy to miss a book chapter or an errant treasure chest or knowing when it is okay to go up a tower without some form of guidance

just consider all the running around a live test for strega. estelle, kevin, and fie all need some good kicks!

9 hours ago, Trisitei said:

So nothing much will be missed if you just skip the story , yeah?

iiiiiiii

i don't know

personally i kinda just blitzed through the stories to get to altera's