• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

3 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

spoiler it?

I won't quote whatever it was since it's more the idea behind what I read that struck me. I can still spoiler it since it's political in nature.

Spoiler

Basically, some alt-right blogs are saying the shooting that happened in Québec was some kind of complex planned out  'false flag' op by a shadow government that controls several countries. They twist facts and forget details in order for it to fit in their little theory and it honestly makes me sick that people could think after I witnessed footage of some of the people affected by this tragedy and to think people would insult their pain by saying this was all a staged thing is what disgusted me.

39 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Thats been a thing for some time since the update, actually

I noticed one thing in particular that causes it for me is making a post when 'hidden content' shows up.

5 minutes ago, Chen said:

totally don't listen to conspiracy theorists, they have their tinfoil on too tight

This is pretty much my first encounter with conspiracy theories of this caliber (guess I was still naive and this was the wake-up call). 

But yeah, those people need to lay-off the tinfoil.

Edited by LuxSpes

8 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I won't quote whatever it was since it's more the idea behind what I read that struck me. I can still spoiler it since it's political in nature.

Hide contents

Basically, some alt-right blogs are saying the shooting that happened in Québec was some kind of complex planned out  'false flag' op by a shadow government that controls several countries. They twist facts and forget details in order for it to fit in their little theory and it honestly makes me sick that people could think after I witnessed footage of some of the people affected by this tragedy and to think people would insult their pain by saying this was all a staged thing is what disgusted me.

It's insensitive conspiracy theorists that say whatever
Really no need to pay attention to people like them

Just now, Chen said:

fortunately, conspiracy theorists are a small percentage of the population and most people are smart enough to dismiss the very idea immediately... i think!

i'd like to believe most people would by default

9 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Reveal hidden contents

Happens with all shootings/bombings I'm afraid.

Sandy Hook stands out to me because of people calling/threatening parents of the children who were killed. It's absolutely sickening.

1 minute ago, Chen said:

fortunately, conspiracy theorists are a small percentage of the population and most people are smart enough to dismiss the very idea immediately... i think!

Thankfully. If everyone was that paranoid, civilization would have ended several years ago.

1 minute ago, Trisitei said:

It's insensitive conspiracy theorists that say whatever
Really no need to pay attention to people like them

1 minute ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Happens with all shootings/bombings I'm afraid.

Sandy Hook stands out to me because of people calling/threatening parents of the children who were killed. It's absolutely sickening.

Wow I guess I really was an innocent summer child

I had seen dumb conspiracy theories like the chemtrails thing, but not something like that (though now that I think of it, the whole jet fuel meme probably started from such conspiracy theories)

It's probably because Canada has had fewer high-profile shootings like this than the U.S. has. Whenever something like this happens, there's always someone like Alex Jones to cry false flag.

There’s good reason for my glistening skin. And how I shine. And how my pours are so clean, clear. I eat Little Baby’s Ice Cream. It keeps me young. I keeps me light on my feet. I spring from activity to activity. I love my job. I love my life. When you eat Little Baby’s Ice Cream, you’ll wink and nod and hug and high five each other with great enthusiasm. This is a special time. Little Baby’s Ice Cream. Ice cream is a feeling.

11 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Wow I guess I really was an innocent summer child

I had seen dumb conspiracy theories like the chemtrails thing, but not something like that (though now that I think of it, the whole jet fuel meme probably started from such conspiracy theories)

/pat

it had to have been from somewhere unfortunately

on a lighter note
what about those little babies ice cream flavors

2 minutes ago, Ebony said:

There’s good reason for my glistening skin. And how I shine. And how my pours are so clean, clear. I eat Little Baby’s Ice Cream. It keeps me young. I keeps me light on my feet. I spring from activity to activity. I love my job. I love my life. When you eat Little Baby’s Ice Cream, you’ll wink and nod and hug and high five each other with great enthusiasm. This is a special time. Little Baby’s Ice Cream. Ice cream is a feeling.

oh good ol little babies