• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

an ideal more than myth, but both are the same at the end, so you're right I suppose.

Well, I have lots of time today, so I plan to invest that time into some studies I need to get done.

Now, if only the world doesn't break between now and the time I die of old age, that'll be nice.

you?

i had a dream last night where i bit into a snickers bar

it was filled with organs and was beating

i kept eating it until i got to the last bite and offered it to a guy next to me, who refused it due to the fact he "doesn't want to turn gay"

4 minutes ago, Ebony said:

i had a dream last night where i bit into a snickers bar

it was filled with organs and was beating

i kept eating it until i got to the last bite and offered it to a guy next to me, who refused it due to the fact he "doesn't want to turn gay"

aren't dreams wonderful???

2 minutes ago, Chen said:

So my psych teacher took us out to see protesters

social studies; did you find it instructive?

10 minutes ago, ___ said:

an ideal more than myth, but both are the same at the end, so you're right I suppose.

Well, I have lots of time today, so I plan to invest that time into some studies I need to get done.

Now, if only the world doesn't break between now and the time I die of old age, that'll be nice.

you?

Heh, well, maybe.

That's good, I think. If I may nosily pry, what are you studying, hmm?
Now now, I don't think the world's gonna break in that time... I assume completely with no evidence whatsoever.

I'm doing okay today, just a little of this and that keeping me occupied.

2 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Heh, well, maybe.

That's good, I think. If I may nosily pry, what are you studying, hmm?
Now now, I don't think the world's gonna break in that time... I assume completely with no evidence whatsoever.

I'm doing okay today, just a little of this and that keeping me occupied.

technical studies; turns out technology is needed everywhere, and you need some know-how if you want to get a decent job...

I think it's already broken, though, and we're just watching the pieces fall little by little; well, not that there's anything to be done about it.

that's good; good luck with those tasks.

2 minutes ago, ___ said:

technical studies; turns out technology is needed everywhere, and you need some know-how if you want to get a decent job...

I think it's already broken, though, and we're just watching the pieces fall little by little; well, not that there's anything to be done about it.

that's good; good luck with those tasks.

Oh my. good luck with your studies and endeavors, mon ami

That's a rather good way of putting it, just as long as it slowly crumbles, so I can enjoy the quiet days before they come to an end.

Thanks, they're pretty much under control already, just a bit time consuming is all.

The divine is God’s concern; the human, man’s. My concern is neither the divine nor the human, not the true, good, just, free, etc., but solely what is mine, and it is not a general one, but is — unique,[Einzig] as I am unique.

Nothing is more to me than myself!

3 minutes ago, Chen said:

The divine is God’s concern; the human, man’s. My concern is neither the divine nor the human, not the true, good, just, free, etc., but solely what is mine, and it is not a general one, but is — unique,[Einzig] as I am unique.

no I am, nerd

I have no need to take up each thing that wants to throw its cause on us and show that it is occupied only with itself, not with us, only with its good, not with ours. Look at the rest for yourselves. Do truth, freedom, humanity, justice, desire anything else than that you grow enthusiastic and serve them?

They all have an admirable time of it when they receive zealous homage. Just observe the nation that is defended by devoted patriots. The patriots fall in bloody battle or in the fight with hunger and want; what does the nation care for that? By the manure of their corpses the nation comes to “its bloom”! The individuals have died “for the great cause of the nation,” and the nation sends some words of thanks after them and — has the profit of it. I call that a paying kind of egoism.