Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

11 hours ago, Trisitei said:

/confetti

ey, congrats
whats on the chopping block now for ffxv?

post game but what exactly is there? i'll probably grab the last royal arm and jump into ng+ lolol

10 minutes ago, エレノアヒューム said:

post game but what exactly is there? i'll probably grab the last royal arm and jump into ng+ lolol

for post game?
theres extra dungeons to get the ultimate weapons
the flying car, and being able to fight the superboss of the game, the Adamantoise.

14 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

for post game?
theres extra dungeons to get the ultimate weapons
the flying car, and being able to fight the superboss of the game, the Adamantoise.

ya

i see. i googled it too lmao so i'll try to get those too. do they carry over though?

i might do a LP of the NG+ lololol because it won't be so many freaking game overs. BUT I DID OKAY FOR ENTERING UNFAMILIAR TERRITORY (action rpg)

it turns out there's a new type of file out there called a wheel, which seems to be replacing .exe files for reasons I don't know, so now it seems you need some special program to install those .whl files, and it's not entirely clear to me how that process works because you can't just double-click these .whl files like you could with .exe files....come on internet, I thought we wanted to make things easier...humanity disappoints again...

12 hours ago, xXHoshiHeartsXx said:

well actually i dont come here because i want to, but because i have to. but you and some other people are pretty cool -3-

...all sorts of opinions out there, I guess;

but...thanks...

10 hours ago, xXHoshiHeartsXx said:

;_; mewyeon you ninja!!

and yes if it wasnt for you and hashuni mei i would never come back to sf .v.

no love left for the games that brought you here, huh?

what's the best kind of post-game content you guys have seen?

I have never gotten a thrill off of exploring endless, excruciating dungeons post-game; passionately grinding after completing the actual game just to score a few more trophies just never won my heart.

3 minutes ago, FrostyFireMage said:

I keep on forgetting what I was going to do

I'm worried I might have premature Alzheimers

It's not important, you're fine.

2 minutes ago, エレノアヒューム said:

me too

usually

...what times have you enjoyed post game content or cared about it????

1 minute ago, Tonton said:

ur right, too little my bad

At this point, I figured I'll never get around to actually playing any new games before I clear my backlog, so I guess a simple story summary of ffXV would do rather than getting the actual game; is it any good? is noctis invincible? is there lots of death? was waiting for 15 years really worth it?

2 minutes ago, ___ said:

...what times have you enjoyed post game content or cared about it????

At this point, I figured I'll never get around to actually playing any new games before I clear my backlog, so I guess a simple story summary of ffXV would do rather than getting the actual game; is it any good? is noctis invincible? is there lots of death? was waiting for 15 years really worth it?

...good point. no idea.

uh... it's a boy band road trip to kick some butts or get your butts handed to you. and a lot of feels imo. i really like the game though i'm sure there are people who don't and stuff. in terms of people/humans dying, i wouldn't say a lot of death. neither would i say noct is invincible... i think... maybe it was worth the wait, i didn't really wait LOL

FFXV is a good incomplete game
give it a year or two and it'll be a good completed game

54 minutes ago, エレノアヒューム said:

ya

i see. i googled it too lmao so i'll try to get those too. do they carry over though?

i might do a LP of the NG+ lololol because it won't be so many freaking game overs. BUT I DID OKAY FOR ENTERING UNFAMILIAR TERRITORY (action rpg)

yeah

congrats, and would you say you enjoyed it?