• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

5 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Which anime is it this time?

none, it was just a general statement of sorts...don't get me wrong, trash is trash regardless, but sometimes noise & nonsense are useful.

that being said, i have had some disappointments with the current anime season's lineup.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Hello all, hope all's well

hey, hope you're doing fine.

4 minutes ago, ___ said:

Thanks, feeling a bit down for various reasons, even though I shouldn't considering my life is going great right now.  Anything new?

9 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hello there.

Hey, how're you doing?

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Hello all, hope all's well

I checked, all is indeed doing well

Are you doing well?

1 minute ago, ___ said:

none, it was just a general statement of sorts...don't get me wrong, trash is trash regardless, but sometimes noise & nonsense are useful.

that being said, i have had some disappointments with the current anime season's lineup.

> trash
Oh my, it's really something if you're calling it trash... unless you've always been calling anime trash and I've been missing it

4 minutes ago, ___ said:

Thanks, feeling a bit down for various reasons, even though I shouldn't considering my life is going great right now.  Anything new?

1 minute ago, Soledai said:

Are you doing well?

> trash
Oh my, it's really something if you're calling it trash... unless you've always been calling anime trash and I've been missing it

9 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hello there.

Hey, how're you doing?

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Hey, how're you doing?

Fine, I suppose. Starting with the Holy Week holidays. That and with coinciding with the end of quatrimester, it means I'm not heading back to school until May. That's quite welcome, hahaha. Other than that... mostly been busy writing.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Hey, how're you doing?

Well, don't we all go through something like that? I hope you can find some sense of peace soon. As for myself, I'm the same as yesterday, and you can repeat that a considerable number of times.

2 minutes ago, Soledai said:

> trash

Oh, I have not. There are some great stories and great shows out there, quality stuff. It would be insulting, even, to refer to it as such. But like with everything, there is also trash, movies, games, etc. I'll say I have watched some bad shows, just not the worse types.

7 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Are you doing well?

Feeling a bit emotional, complicated feelings.  I have a relative that passed away.  He straight forward didn't like me and let me know, but I don't want to speak ill of the dead, but at the same time feel bad that I don't feel bad about it.

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Fine, I suppose. Starting with the Holy Week holidays. That and with coinciding with the end of quatrimester, it means I'm not heading back to school until May. That's quite welcome, hahaha. Other than that... mostly been busy writing.

Cool, I jave a patient who's a monk and told me that Wdnesday is known as Spy Wednesday, which I didn't know.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Cool, I jave a patient who's a monk and told me that Wdnesday is known as Spy Wednesday, which I didn't know.

Oh, really? I had no idea the Holy Wednesday had a different name.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh, really? I had no idea the Holy Wednesday had a different name.

Me neither, but apparently, it's because it's the day Judas went to the Sanhedrin.

5 minutes ago, ___ said:

Oh, I have not. There are some great stories and great shows out there, quality stuff. It would be insulting, even, to refer to it as such. But like with everything, there is also trash, movies, games, etc. I'll say I have watched some bad shows, just not the worse types.

Ah I see, you had me confused when you said "trash is trash", without really specifying what you were referring to, but I get you now.

13 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Hey, how're you doing?

I'm doing fine. Nothing too interesting on my end, as per usual.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Feeling a bit emotional, complicated feelings.  I have a relative that passed away.  He straight forward didn't like me and let me know, but I don't want to speak ill of the dead, but at the same time feel bad that I don't feel bad about it.

Ahh, that feeling. I had a similar feeling when I had a relative pass away too, what I did probably wasn't ideal, but I just didn't think about it anymore after the funeral.

That feeling when you see a bunch of friends from high school and don't know what half of their last names are now.

4 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Ahh, that feeling. I had a similar feeling when I had a relative pass away too, what I did probably wasn't ideal, but I just didn't think about it anymore after the funeral.

Yeah, I try not to dwell on it.

38 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

the one who passed away didn't like you? well you know, i totally understand how you feel. when my mom died, i was freed and yet i felt like shit about it. so it's okay if you feel down about it. death will always impact us so.