• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

18 minutes ago, FrostyFireMage said:

also she doesn't have glasses, right?

That isn't a huge deal when only three characters wear them(Canas and Etzel make a whole). So me complaining about Faye not wearing glasses would be plain silly.

Alright, time to continue with the first half of Stage 38. Still got two thirds of enemies to defeat with two thirds the turn limit left. For the skill point.

And another Godorah destroyed. Now, time to start swatting down the Mahirows...

And Swesson's dead. Really dead now, not the usual retreat they do.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Okay, time to start using the Hot Blood. All Dogorahs, WaDoms, and Mahirows destroyed. Still have the Almeyers, Bandits, and one Endorah to deal with.

21 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

I didn't know you had to go to Ottawa for passports (or at least, I would have thought it would have been possible to do whatever you needed in Toronto considering it's the biggest city in the country)

I actually don't know what the schedule for the Ottawa buses are since I was talking about the Gatineau ones lol

normally, yes. but we had to go to the nigerian embassay, which is only in ottawa, to get my nigerian passport. 

you know, i didn't realize gatineau was in quebec until i looked at the map. i also didn't realize that ottawa is hella close to quebec, like wth? it's basically on the border

Edited by Hashuni Mei

Now, only Katejina and the Bandits remain. Well, almost, just one more Adrastea and Almeyer to take care of first. Time to get that skill point...