• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Just now, Futaba said:

there's are jack-in-the-box restaurants in mexico? wtf

No. Remember that I have California right next door. Almost literally. I can see the border fence from my house.

3 minutes ago, Futaba said:

there's are jack-in-the-box restaurants in mexico? wtf

Well, there used to be one over here. But that was years ago. Lots of years ago.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Just now, Futaba said:

ohhh... well i know you're like right next to the border. wait how did you get to one then? were you across the border on Saturday?

Yes. My dad crosses over for gas, since it's cheaper over there. So we take the chance and go for dinner at a Jack-In-The-Box.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Yes. My dad crosses over for gas, since it's cheaper over there. So we take the chance and go for dinner at a Jack-In-The-Box.

weird to hear that about the gas... but i seeeeeeee

3 hours ago, Soledai said:

p.s. exist more

lol, believe or not, I log in everyday. However, my mind is a disorderly mess, and I can't find anything to say, so I stare blankly at most threads, on top of a few things that keep me want to be less active. For example, Echoes spoilers; must avoid.

2 minutes ago, ___ said:

lol, believe or not, I log in everyday. However, my mind is a disorderly mess, and I can't find anything to say, so I stare blankly at most threads, on top of a few things that keep me want to be less active. For example, Echoes spoilers; must avoid.

Oh yeah, we're kinda unmarked spoilers here, so good on you for dodging it.

So I take it that means you didn't see the animu I mentioned watching last time we chewed the fat?

4 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Oh yeah, we're kinda unmarked spoilers here, so good on you for dodging it.

So I take it that means you didn't see the animu I mentioned watching last time we chewed the fat?

You will have to excuse me this once, I do not have the slightest idea right now which one it was anymore. I know we have discussed this before, but wild guess, Attack on Titan? I know we discussed, and I seem to recall you weren't exactly giving it a thumbs up. Was this guess correct?

5 minutes ago, ___ said:

You will have to excuse me this once, I do not have the slightest idea right now which one it was anymore. I know we have discussed this before, but wild guess, Attack on Titan? I know we discussed, and I seem to recall you weren't exactly giving it a thumbs up. Was this guess correct?

That did happen, but this time you shot too far back, I'm afraid. It was Something-something-new-world(From the New World). I was picking it back up.(Funny because I haven't even watched it yet lol) But, how's about you and your animu?

15 minutes ago, Soledai said:

That did happen, but this time you shot too far back, I'm afraid. It was Something-something-new-world(From the New World). I was picking it back up.(Funny because I haven't even watched it yet lol) But, how's about you and your animu?

I remember that anime. It was a real good psychological show. It was a bit confusing at times, though. Overall, it's better than a lot of shows coming out these days.

18 hours ago, Soledai said:

Ah, I'm really lost then. I just don't remember that particular conversation. What was it? I'm curious now.

Me, I have not have much time to watch the shows I had been following in the beginning, sadly. I had about 9 shows, now I'm only looking at three, Re creators, My Hero Academia, and The King's Avatar. I may or may be able to pick up my pace again in these coming days, and if not, then I'll marathon the shows at the end of the season, before the next one starts, lol.

3 hours ago, ___ said:

Ah, I'm really lost then. I just don't remember that particular conversation. What was it? I'm curious now.

Me, I have not have much time to watch the shows I had been following in the beginning, sadly. I had about 9 shows, now I'm only looking at three, Re creators, My Hero Academia, and The King's Avatar. I may or may be able to pick up my pace again in these coming days, and if not, then I'll marathon the shows at the end of the season, before the next one starts, lol.

It went pretty much like I had there, it was pretty brief, so it's understandably easy to forget.

Oh I see. Well, it's okay to cut down on the number of animu. I like how I haven't heard of any of these... well considering me.... lol I do certainly hope you get to enjoy your anime and not have to binge it :u.

Hmm, what a decision to make. Results came in from one of last week's exams. Did... fine-ish. 8 out of 10. Tomorrow there's a recovery exam, optionally if one wants to see if they can get a higher grade for those that passed it. On one hand, I could turn that 8 into a 9 or even 10. On the other, I could do worse, and I'm not sure if taking this recovery exam replaces the previous grade, or it only does if it ends higher. Studying just in case, but still...

Edited by Acacia Sgt