• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

6 hours ago, PKLucas531 said:

o wat prompts these questions if u dont mind me askin

they are very THOUGHT OUT and i like THINKIN OUT responses like... that one took like 10 mins for me

uh my answer to this will go along w my other answer

yes i'm happy that i can steal ur time and that u take the time to rly ELABORATE it's very ok thanks

1 minute ago, sylveonzoroark said:

hanyu yuzuru eats raw egg with rice can i still stan this guy

unstan, i've unstanned for smaller things tbh

o funny story damian, last night i ate spaghetti or pasta or whatever for the second time and for like five minutes i was like what the fuck why is this so difficult to eat but then halfway through my meal i remembered that it is supposed to be eaten with not a spoon but a fork

2 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

o funny story damian, last night i ate spaghetti or pasta or whatever for the second time and for like five minutes i was like what the fuck why is this so difficult to eat but then halfway through my meal i remembered that it is supposed to be eaten with not a spoon but a fork

eat it with a chopstick

1 hour ago, sylveonzoroark said:

eat it with a chopstick

o fuk is that an option too

tbh i was too stubborn to get up and walk all the way ACROSS THE KITCHEN to replace my utensil so i just finished it w a spoon and it was the most shameful thing i had ever done ever

Spoiler

host: we are gonna give u sixty seconds to introduce urself

sewoon: ok

host: starting now

sewoon: (straight at the camera) hello everyone, sixty seconds is not a very long time, someone could lose their life in sixty seconds,

host: wat the fuk

4 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

i eat spaghetti w/ a spoon sometimes because i'm powerful

how did u like it, excluding the utensil feelings

ur powerful and all-knowing but my choice was just a blunder....

it was good tbh i'd eat it again except with a fork

24 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:
  Hide contents

host: we are gonna give u sixty seconds to introduce urself

sewoon: ok

host: starting now

sewoon: (straight at the camera) hello everyone, sixty seconds is not a very long time, someone could lose their life in sixty seconds,

host: wat the fuk

he's right u know

10 hours ago, PKLucas531 said:

also can u tell me who painkiller b is

if u dont have time b/c of school i can wait until ur PREPPED to answer appropriately!!!

9 hours ago, PKLucas531 said:

o wat prompts these questions if u dont mind me askin

they are very THOUGHT OUT and i like THINKIN OUT responses like... that one took like 10 mins for me

uhhh if udm im gonna answer both of these in the same rambling (is that even a word, i know people say ramblings but ive never heard rambling, it's ok tho), also it's gonna answer a lot more than wat ur asking just bc ive been wanting to shitpost about it for a while

Spoiler

idek if u remember but during the Goon Squad's last elsword phase i decided to check out wat other games that the developers made and there was, like, one (1) other active mmo on their site. and the art was rly fukin good so i was like hell yeah sign me the fuck up!! but im kim and i didn't rly want to play by myself and i also didn't want to bother anyone else and ask them to play w me so i just immersed myself in it and read about it kinda extensively for a couple weeks instead of actually playing it, which was hard because it's a really nugu game compared to elsword especially outside korea lmao

but i was super in awe @ everything i saw and heard, i really liked the voice acting and the gameplay videos looked super cool (tho i also read that the na version sucked major ass in comparison to the kr version and was virtually an entirely different game gameplay-wise) and since im kim i loved all the characters despite never having had seen them in, u kno, action......so ya i guess that is the reason y i asked the latest question, the other question vaguely related to my struggle w picking a character to play but was mostly just me thinkin about things while listening to the character theme songs. i don't think ive heard a single one that was actually bad and tbh the entire soundtrack is actually great

for "who is painkiller b" ur gonna have to edge yourself up so u don't cut urself while reading this

are u feelin the edge yet

like, mondedge-level of edgy

ok

so like i said this is a really nugu game and i don't really actually remember very much about the story at all lmao (IT'S GONNA SOUND BAD FROM MY DESCRIPTION BUT IT'S A LOT BETTER THAN HOW IM DESCRIBING IT I PROMISE) but FROM THE LITTLE I REMEMBER the premise is that this young little girl (maybe boy) realizes that what happens in her dreams come true irl but since shes very small it's usually very innocuous things. one day she dreamt of the apocalypse and the entire world flooded or something and people (or her parents) were like "lmao lets not do that ever again" so they kinda.....lock her powers inside this necklace?? except that a lot of different forces really hungered for that kind of power and sought to take it and during some kind of scuffle it broke into a bunch of tiny pieces. so that little girl was trapped into an endless slumber and eternal nightmare and since shes afraid and trapped the nightmare progressively gets more terrifying and along w that worse and worse things happen in the real world....and the only option left for this world is to recruit the strongest human beings from other dimensions to....to do something to fix it or something idek

so u get to choose to play a character from those "strongest corps" (as the game is called in korean) and one of them i have rly taken to is named "b" and he is probably the edgiest character ever in an already very edgy game lmao, back in his original world he joined this villainous organization or w/e because he had a crush on one of the girls but he was really fuckin weak. he was really fuckin weak and was like the lowest member but he tried his best which is appreciable. however one day he failed a mission and got poisoned and became even weaker than he was already and the higher-ups were like "lol this kid is useless, lets use him as bait for this super coolio monster dude we can sell for lots of money" and they did and he got poisoned again, because hes fucking stupid, so he just kinda sat there dyin but (this is really dumb but just roll w it) for watever bullshit reason both of the toxins in his bloodstream created a reaction that brought him back to life lmao. and because one of them was from a super coolio monster dude he became more powerful and he went back to that organization that betrayed him and he killed the FUCK out of all of them. the highest-ranking member was named b "the strongest blade" and he took that name for himself and thats y his name is dumb. he is unofficially called painkiller b because uh havin two kinds of toxins racing through ur bloodstream probably hurts like heck and he has to rely on painkillers to stay alive (apparently later in the game he tries to depend on them less though it's wholesome); the reason why i like him is becos 1. his name is funny, 2. hes rly shy and quiet and cute, 3. hes very soft hes nice to everyone and even though hes awkward he tries his best, and 4. i dont

incidentally b stands for blade so his full nickname is painkiller blade which is super duper edgy but on the other hand his real name is james reese so idk if i can take him seriously

Spoiler

wtf, theres an official anime trailer and theres a scene where audrey just kinda walks past mac w her boobs jiggling against the laws of gravity and he just kind of looks and it is my favouritest thing

28 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

uhhh if udm im gonna answer both of these in the same rambling (is that even a word, i know people say ramblings but ive never heard rambling, it's ok tho), also it's gonna answer a lot more than wat ur asking just bc ive been wanting to shitpost about it for a while

Hide contents

idek if u remember but during the Goon Squad's last elsword phase i decided to check out wat other games that the developers made and there was, like, one (1) other active mmo on their site. and the art was rly fukin good so i was like hell yeah sign me the fuck up!! but im kim and i didn't rly want to play by myself and i also didn't want to bother anyone else and ask them to play w me so i just immersed myself in it and read about it kinda extensively for a couple weeks instead of actually playing it, which was hard because it's a really nugu game compared to elsword especially outside korea lmao

but i was super in awe @ everything i saw and heard, i really liked the voice acting and the gameplay videos looked super cool (tho i also read that the na version sucked major ass in comparison to the kr version and was virtually an entirely different game gameplay-wise) and since im kim i loved all the characters despite never having had seen them in, u kno, action......so ya i guess that is the reason y i asked the latest question, the other question vaguely related to my struggle w picking a character to play but was mostly just me thinkin about things while listening to the character theme songs. i don't think ive heard a single one that was actually bad and tbh the entire soundtrack is actually great

for "who is painkiller b" ur gonna have to edge yourself up so u don't cut urself while reading this

ok

so like i said this is a really nugu game and i don't really actually remember very much about the story at all lmao (IT'S GONNA SOUND BAD FROM MY DESCRIPTION BUT IT'S A LOT BETTER THAN HOW IM DESCRIBING IT I PROMISE) but FROM THE LITTLE I REMEMBER the premise is that this young little girl (maybe boy) realizes that what happens in her dreams come true irl but since shes very small it's usually very innocuous things. one day she dreamt of the apocalypse and the entire world flooded or something and people (or her parents) were like "lmao lets not do that ever again" so they kinda.....lock her powers inside this necklace?? except that a lot of different forces really hungered for that kind of power and sought to take it and during some kind of scuffle it broke into a bunch of tiny pieces. so that little girl was trapped into an endless slumber and eternal nightmare and since shes afraid and trapped the nightmare progressively gets more terrifying and along w that worse and worse things happen in the real world....and the only option left for this world is to recruit the strongest human beings from other dimensions to....to do something to fix it or something idek

so u get to choose to play a character from those "strongest corps" (as the game is called in korean) and one of them i have rly taken to is named "b" and he is probably the edgiest character ever in an already very edgy game lmao, back in his original world he joined this villainous organization or w/e because he had a crush on one of the girls but he was really fuckin weak. he was really fuckin weak and was like the lowest member but he tried his best which is appreciable. however one day he failed a mission and got poisoned and became even weaker than he was already and the higher-ups were like "lol this kid is useless, lets use him as bait for this super coolio monster dude we can sell for lots of money" and they did and he got poisoned again, because hes fucking stupid, so he just kinda sat there dyin but (this is really dumb but just roll w it) for watever bullshit reason both of the toxins in his bloodstream created a reaction that brought him back to life lmao. and because one of them was from a super coolio monster dude he became more powerful and he went back to that organization that betrayed him and he killed the FUCK out of all of them. the highest-ranking member was named b "the strongest blade" and he took that name for himself and thats y his name is dumb. he is unofficially called painkiller b because uh havin two kinds of toxins racing through ur bloodstream probably hurts like heck and he has to rely on painkillers to stay alive (apparently later in the game he tries to depend on them less though it's wholesome); the reason why i like him is becos 1. his name is funny, 2. hes rly shy and quiet and cute, 3. hes very soft hes nice to everyone and even though hes awkward he tries his best, and 4. i dont

incidentally b stands for blade so his full nickname is painkiller blade which is super duper edgy but on the other hand his real name is james reese so idk if i can take him seriously

omg ow i love him even more now. i want to play but i can't read.

also the dreams becoming reality part sounds like a book i recently read

5 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

omg ow i love him even more now. i want to play but i can't read.

also the dreams becoming reality part sounds like a book i recently read

w-wow i didn't expect anyone not even damian to actually read that thx, also wat do u mean u want to play but u can't read???

wow what book is this i really like the idea of it tbh

Spoiler

im binge-reading everything again and

1. wtf i thought ethan was in his twenties or thirties for like ever but hes actually my age wtf kill me

Ethan_4.jpg?version=acaa0dce9ab633c0404a

2. HWARAN IS 16 WHAT

Hwaran_4.jpg?version=64d037a12eaab5e01e4

3. wat the fuck is goin on w hades' legs in her final portrait

Hades_4.png?version=f707acd3da26f8d1ef2e

4. ara rara is nine but shes only 9cm shorter than me tf

5. i keep laughin @ tom and jerry

6. I FORGOT MAC'S REAL NAME WAS STEVE MCMANAMAN

7. somehow i totally missed the fact that mary uses a single tonfa and now i love her, her final portrait uses such pretty colours too

Mary_4.jpg?version=4ae197e8dbbbd40bdf689

8. who the fuck decided to name these characters tom and jerry im still laughing

1 hour ago, Painkiller B said:

w-wow i didn't expect anyone not even damian to actually read that thx, also wat do u mean u want to play but u can't read???

wow what book is this i really like the idea of it tbh

it's in korean isn't it (the version that apparently doesn't suck)

the lathe of heaven by ursula k. leguin it's pretty good

Edited by sylveonzoroark

2 hours ago, Painkiller B said:

Hide contents

ok

dino nugu aegi

is this the one that also has tom and jerry

can u be edgy and wholesome

painkiller y850f.png

2 hours ago, Painkiller B said:

Hide contents

ok

dino nugu aegi

is this the one that also has tom and jerry

can u be edgy and wholesome

painkiller y850f.png