• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

hand r songs i straight-up don't like, actually im neutral w them but i can be tough on seventeen

wat do u mean ham jams

this new album is like 100000x better than their previous tbh, i don't want to admit it bc it's seventeen but im impressed

Spoiler

there's this girl in my holocaust class and i love her and want to be friends w her dearly bc she likes kpop and asks me about my interests a lot which is vry touching except she was in my gym class freshman year and believe me when i say that that class gave me trauma, literally every time i walk into the small gym at school i start shaking uncontrollably and i am on the edge of tears, normally it's ok bc i can just avoid it but every time she talks to me i get flashbacks and every word that comes out of my mouth sounds dumb as fuk why is making friends hard

u kno damian we r studyin in childhood and adolescence in film studies rn and my best friend teacher said we could pick any film we wanted so i had the option of honeyworks, i didn't choose it but just knowing that i could made me feel so powerful and content

11 hours ago, Painkiller B said:

o sylv btw u like un:c or however u spell his name don't u

i don't really listen to him but from what i remember he's pretty ok

also I'm stuck in the mountains until wednesday and i thought it'd be just ok but it's so pretty and the cabin's so cute

4 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

also I'm stuck in the mountains until wednesday and i thought it'd be just ok but it's so pretty and the cabin's so cute

o darn ok

wow what for, can u/are u going to take pics

4 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

o darn ok

wow what for, can u/are u going to take pics

1 hour ago, Painkiller B said:

u kno damian we r studyin in childhood and adolescence in film studies rn and my best friend teacher said we could pick any film we wanted so i had the option of honeyworks, i didn't choose it but just knowing that i could made me feel so powerful and content

ah yes honeyworks

yes that's good

im lookin forward to the 2nd movie still

34 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:
  Hide contents

e702e1c311.png

damian this us

ERA MOREUGETDA

im watching your lie in april rna nd

Spoiler

me, in the beginning: this is so dumb and cheesy lol this is why i don't like romance

me, throughout the entire film: this is so dumb and cheesy lol this is why i don't like romance

me, when kaori dies: (audible crying) th-this is so d-d-dumb and (sniff) cheesy l-l-l-l-l—

Spoiler

DUDE I SPENT THE ENTIRE MOVIE CRINGING AND LAUGHING AT HOW STUPID EVERYTHING WAS HOW COULD IT PULL A FAST ONE ON ME FIVE MINUTES BEFORE THE MOVIE ENDS, NOW I CAN'T STOP CRYING

37 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

a vacation mostly to cheer up my mother

https://imgur.com/a/28B0u

i'll take more tomorrow probably

w-wow did something happen to her.....

those r rly nice photos thx for uploading them

30 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

ah yes honeyworks

yes that's good

im lookin forward to the 2nd movie still

ERA MOREUGETDA

yes me too

(I LOVE YA)

have u ever hated someone w every fiber of ur being except actually u don't hate them, so every time u pass by them ur like rl friendly "hi friend!!" and then when they say hi back u think rly aggressively oh my god wat the shit why is he talking to me i fucking hate him can he shut up and fuck off, i didn't sign up for this, leave, except remember you don't actually hate them so ur just confuses

Spoiler

like ur hatred for them is so strong that it precedes u and even ur friends friends friends know how much u hate them like that is how visibly annoyed u are with this person but actually u don't really hate them at all and in fact u have worked w them several times for certain things and u have a quiet respect for them and they call u the nicest person why've ever met, plus even though ur not even that close they express concern for ur mental health which is something u sometimes don't even get from friends bc that's how u are, ur bad at talking about bad things so it means even more that they actively ask u if ur ok, so actually u get along quite well and really they are the only person who doesn't know how much u hate them which is why u always greet them w a smile but since u gotta keep up a façade u NEED to talk shit about them every time they pop up in conversation with others (fairly often because they are a person of status) even though u may not mean it and tbh ur close friends know u don't mean it either but they pat u anyway like "okay kim" because they know ur like this and then at the end of the day ur all tuckered out from hating this one person since you can muster very little hatred in you and ur friends are like "it's ok kim" but do not acknowledge the falsehood of ur hatred because they know u and how much worse that would make u feel and instead just silently comfort u bc at the end of the day this person is not really hateable at all and u and ur friends actually quite admire this person (except u because u hate them)

Spoiler

"kim this sounds very specific" yes but it is all hypothetical, u know me and my very specific "u ever" questions ha ha