• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

8 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Hide contents

in the near distant future, nct has a song called bdsm

interviewer: so hey what does that song mean
nct:

DXnzxxPXUAA-ID4.jpg

lmao y can i see this totally happening.....

8 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

also kim i did the seventeen album review sorry it's late

3F1uOu5.png

i’m so happy u even did it at all ty ty ty

5 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

gV9mFWc.png

why are these skaters all ridic

3 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

why are these twelve year olds so good at dancing

i got rly mad at the guy in front during the chorus when i first watched it tbh (actually i still am), what business does he have being a better dancer than me

truly a sign that nct is unstannable

Spoiler

my friend and i have been casually learning the dance over the past few whatevers and it's hard as fuck

ZNK8vR9.gifEcIQQNB.gifBqcHvKN.gifVXC7ZZQ.gif

like ok eunhyuk ok wtf you fuckin nerd!! im so envious of his legs esp in the last gif i always forget hes one of the top dancers in the industry

2bb995ed36.png

wow im listening to the album rn while reading ur review and i was bracing myself for baksu cuz it's kinda fuckin repetitive and most noncarats ive seen don't like it but this makes me rly happy

never did i expect to see a positive review for seventeens rapping also yes gwaenchanha gwaenchanha is my favourite

2bb995ed36.png

wow im listening to the album rn while reading ur review and i was bracing myself for baksu cuz it's kinda fuckin repetitive and most noncarats ive seen don't like it but this makes me rly happy

never did i expect to see a positive review for seventeens rapping also yes gwaenchanha gwaenchanha is my favourite

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

i really like f(x)'s red light aesthetic

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

cHG85bc.jpg

it's very fun, i can only work on stupid kpop stuff at school because my computer is dumb and idk when im getting a new one but red light has been particularly fun and im happy

- idk why the red shows up that bright it's rly more crimson
- i am probably not going to put luna's name there, actually idk why i even put it there at all
- i should probably brighten victoria's photo or darken luna's bc the difference in skin tone is wild woops, i didn't have time to though
- idk which photos i should use for amber sulli krystal the entire red light aesthetic is so good (and in the case of sulli there r like no good pics)!!

d085d82e1a4cff0f5868f52717c94203.jpgLJ4SO7g.jpg10448480_784933178193937_761684704293573Cx8wmA3.jpgred-light-teaser-amber-11.jpg5020a596066824e505237a3f8cec1413.jpgSR7hXDD.jpg

20 minutes ago, bling said:

exo royalty oppas!!11

oh no

23 minutes ago, bling said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

i really like f(x)'s red light aesthetic

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents

cHG85bc.jpg

it's very fun, i can only work on stupid kpop stuff at school because my computer is dumb and idk when im getting a new one but red light has been particularly fun and im happy

- idk why the red shows up that bright it's rly more crimson
- i am probably not going to put luna's name there, actually idk why i even put it there at all
- i should probably brighten victoria's photo or darken luna's bc the difference in skin tone is wild woops, i didn't have time to though
- idk which photos i should use for amber sulli krystal the entire red light aesthetic is so good (and in the case of sulli there r like no good pics)!!

d085d82e1a4cff0f5868f52717c94203.jpgLJ4SO7g.jpg10448480_784933178193937_761684704293573Cx8wmA3.jpgred-light-teaser-amber-11.jpg5020a596066824e505237a3f8cec1413.jpgSR7hXDD.jpg

i love red light's concept so much

the first krystal picture is rly cool