Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Extra-ls: did they smell good
Evgenia: Does EXO smell good? What, what? I didn’t smell them, I’m sorry--
Extra-ls: but did they smell good
Evgenia: Guys, I can’t tell you anything because I didn’t smell them. I didn’t meet them for this

this is why i don't want to be associated with exo-ls

tumblr_inline_ouf85jpPan1slyotu_540.gif

look at boyang jin one day he's gonna jump and not come down

u know i love reading about technical stuff in figure skating it's like my second favorite thing second to yuzuru hanyu of course

i still can't count rotations most of the time but at least i can tell jumps apart now usually

i cannot figure out for the life of me how people count rotations wtf, i play it slow and squint and the only thing i come up with is "wat the fuck"

29 minutes ago, bling said:

i cannot figure out for the life of me how people count rotations wtf, i play it slow and squint and the only thing i come up with is "wat the fuck"

same

for ladies, you can assume all their solo jumps and the first jump in a combo are triples bar the axel (which will be a double unless you're watching rika kihira or mao or liza), and the three-jump combo will either be a 3-2-2 or a 3-halfloop-3

for men, if it's a solo salchow at the beginning or in a combo it's most likely a quad, if it's a solo or first-jump-in-a-combo (idk what to call it) toeloop it's definitely a quad, if it's an axel it should be a triple, if it's a salchow or flip after a half loop it's a triple, and jumps at the end will almost certainly be triples

if ur like me and can't remember any of that u can focus on one body part and count how many times it faces the camera or something

Edited by sylveonzoroark

2 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

same

for ladies, you can assume all their solo jumps and the first jump in a combo are triples bar the axel unless they pop something and for men, if it's a solo salchow at the beginning it's most likely a quad, if it's a solo or first-jump-in-a-combo (idk what to call it) toeloop it's definitely a quad, if it's an axel it should be a triple, if it's a salchow or flip after a half loop it's a triple

if ur like me and can't remember any of that u can focus on one body part and count how many times it faces the camera or something

vQgx3f3.png

y-yes i think the second idea is better

2 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

also is luna's ig username spanish

idk im not spanish

itt: my idol producer top 9

Spoiler

idealistic:

1.  zhu zheng ting - im biased as fuk since i've known him since p101 (it seems like only yesterday that i was amazed at his introduction video and his superb mispronunciation of it's meringue time) but i really want to see him as center bc he's really talented and funny and also kind
  2. cai xukun - we all know this boy is gonna land in the final lineup no matter what (he had 11 million votes by the first eliminations wtf??) so i might as well put him here. i wasn't a fan of him at first bc hes a fuckboy but he's pretty talented and all the other boys seem to respect him and of course he's got debut experience. plus he gets along really well with my faves
  3. li quanzhe - he's a hamster with anxiety
  4. zhou yanchen - hm
  5. zhu xingjie - definitely one of the more underrated trainees imo especially among international fans. he's arguably the second-best performer on the show after cai xukun (i enjoy watching xingjie more though) and he's a great rapper who writes great lyrics. he's cool
  6. xiao gui - i can't put zhou yanchen and zhu xingjie and not xiao gui
  7. you zhangjing - i gotta include a vocalist and besides han mubo he's the only one who's caught my eye so far. his voice is really light and he's got great technique and he's a small short boy
  8. fan chengcheng - he's a decent rapper + dancer + vocalist and the mentors themselves keep being astonished by how quickly he improves. plus he's funny
  9. justin - i can't add fan cheng cheng and zhu zheng ting and li quanzhe without adding justin

vocalists - zheng ting, quanzhe, yanchen, zhangjing

rappers - xukun, xingjie, xiao gui, chengcheng, justin

oops fuck

realistic (in no particular order):

• chen linong (ugh)
  • bu fan (UGH)
  • cai xukun
  • zhu zheng ting
  • justin
  • fan cheng cheng

the other three spots i think are up in the air

linong dropped quite a bit after the votes got reset too, i hope he doesn't make it bc even though he seems nice and all talent-wise he hasn't really impressed me yet (average vocalist, has only been learning dance for two months). bu fan fuckin sucks too i can't believe people allowed him to worm his way up there because he's "cute" and "a visual" ugh he's in f-rank y'all!! sure rank doesn't determine everything (ahn hyeongseob was a-rank and wasn't really anything special, qin fen is f-rank and is one of the better rappers on the show) but bu fan has really....shown......nothing at all. he worked hard during the group evaluations but really don't all the trainees work hard?? if it takes you more time and effort to reach the standard that the rest of your team has set then maybe you should work on your skills instead of on debuting

speaking of which im kinda annoyed at people saying that yanchen "deserves to debut" just because he fainted in episode 6. like yeah that showed that his work ethic was amazing and his diligence definitely paid off and stuff and i definitely do like him but you don't "deserve" to debut just because you've suffered. with that logic basically every trainee deserves to debut

but anyway

Edited by bling
stan evanesce