• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I still think it's because of "carries possible many meanings in different languages" thing.

Yes, Spanish must spread!

I actually missed your earlier post somehow o: that's a possibility, yes.

Sure, I had to take it in high school because electives, but I somehow didn't have a choice <_<

Sure, I had to take it in high school because electives, but I somehow didn't have a choice <_<

I wish I took Spanish instead of French in high school. A language course was also mandatory for me. Edited by Parsee

I wish I took Spanish instead of French in high school. A language course was also mandatory for me.

I actually wanted to take French when I found out it was being offered, but of course, it was too late when I realized >~>

So I have one year of spanish under my belt and can't remember a lick of it.

I guess in all technicality my second language was originally going to be French.

But the school only offered 6th grade French and 7th/8th grade Spanish, for god knows whatever reason

So I wound up sticking with Spanish.

I've forgotten 95% of the French I learned

I actually wanted to take French when I found out it was being offered, but of course, it was too late when I realized >~>

So I have one year of spanish under my belt and can't remember a lick of it.

I was being a rebel when I took French lol...

Same for me though! I remember some basic words in French but that's it. And if it looks like English. Or Spanish.

I remember how for many years French classes were actually part of the curriculum (2 semesters in High School for example)... I could never really get the hang of it except for a few things here and there...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I guess in all technicality my second language was originally going to be French.

But the school only offered 6th grade French and 7th/8th grade Spanish, for god knows whatever reason

So I wound up sticking with Spanish.

I've forgotten 95% of the French I learned

How relatable moiselle.

I was being a rebel when I took French lol...

Same for me though! I remember some basic words in French but that's it. And if it looks like English. Or Spanish.

Haha, why though?

Oh I see, I'm starting to remember a bit more spanish since a friend of mine likes to mess with me in spanish >~<

I remember how for many years French classes were actually part of the curriculum (2 semesters in High School for example)... I could never really get the hang of it except for a few things here and there...

This makes me think of how for some reason, they never let me take Spanish 2, adding to why I forgot it all.

Do some dungeons in ALBW have heart pieces in them? I know some Zeldas do that and I don't like being paranoid so

As Daniel said, nope.

All Heart Pieces are in the overworld, as are all Maiamais. The only instance of a interworld rift being in a dungeon would be the one in the Desert palace... which is technically outside of it anyway.

Haha, why though?

Oh I see, I'm starting to remember a bit more spanish since a friend of mine likes to mess with me in spanish >~<

My mom wanted me to learn Spanish but I was like "no it's too common :(" ... even though that should have been the motivation. Because everyone speaks Spanish in NYC.