Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

This is an interesting website: www.z0r.de

It has been detected that you are blocking advertisements on this website. You are free to do so and I will not try to stop you. Just know that, although you are clearly not interested in clicking any of the advertisements on this website, effortlessly viewing them has a large impact on the amount of revenue that is gained from them; revenue that goes towards keeping this website online. The advertisements are as harmless and unobtrusive as the text you are reading right now. Simply putting this website on your white list would make all the difference.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

It has been detected that you are blocking advertisements on this website. You are free to do so and I will not try to stop you. Just know that, although you are clearly not interested in clicking any of the advertisements on this website, effortlessly viewing them has a large impact on the amount of revenue that is gained from them; revenue that goes towards keeping this website online. The advertisements are as harmless and unobtrusive as the text you are reading right now. Simply putting this website on your white list would make all the difference.

Now that is interesting.

hi silva!

how goes your day of resting?

Pretty good. Just chilling here at home with my mum and doggie, and when my sis gets off work we're going out to eat Japanese food. Can't wait~!

*✲゚*。✧ Hiiiii Silva! I hope you are having a spectacular birthday~ *✲゚*。✧

Here, have a drawing of you and other people :L

[spoiler=]

Oqk38RZ.jpg

Edited by Hashuni Mei

Pretty good. Just chilling here at home with my mum and doggie, and when my sis gets off work we're going out to eat Japanese food. Can't wait~!

oooh, nice!

all relaxing and the like

like sushi or the like?

Hey Silva

I definitely approve of the Japanese food for supper (I always go to a local Japanese restaurant for my birthday)

*✲゚*。✧ Hiiiii Silva! I hope you are having a spectacular birthday~ *✲゚*。✧

Here, have a drawing of you and other people :L

[spoiler=]

Oqk38RZ.jpg

Hiya! Thanks~!

Aww, that's so cute! ^_^

oooh, nice!

all relaxing and the like

like sushi or the like?

Yep! And my sis and I are gonna split a bottle of sake.

Happy birthday Silva!

Thanks~! :)

Hey Silva

I definitely approve of the Japanese food for supper (I always go to a local Japanese restaurant for my birthday)

Hi Lux~!

Indeed! (Its a tradition to go out to Japanese restaurants on our birthdays; so good!)

Unfortunately, I did a side by side with a thumbnail of Glaceon Fool's avi and Haruhi just to check...

It wasn't my imagination.

Morning thread, I'm not sticking around long.

I still have zero clue who that is

Yep! And my sis and I are gonna split a bottle of sake.

Hi Lux~!

Indeed! (Its a tradition to go out to Japanese restaurants on our birthdays; so good!)

My dad always orders sake with an extra cup when we go there to have a toast with the cook.

Did you watch the XCX direct?

It's a tradition with me and by brother as well