• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I haven't gotten into the recent ones yet O:

But yeah, I played the classics on sega when I was a lad o:

Ah I see, I feel some of the games that are 3D get too much of a bad rep. Some are pretty eh but a good chunk aren't.

Ever17 is mind boggling what to do

Also hunger games coming up in a couple of hrs \o /

Hi Kitteh, how far in are you now?

Did you have no school today?

Ah I see, I feel some of the games that are 3D get too much of a bad rep. Some are pretty eh but a good chunk aren't.

I've seen, I've wondered if they were actually bad, I'd still play them when if I had the means o:

I've seen, I've wondered if they were actually bad, I'd still play them when if I had the means o:

I can help you choose ones if you'd like when you get to it.

Let it all out, allow your mind to explooooore

but it's ;___; just read the spoiler before for more info

Hi Kitteh, how far in are you now?

Did you have no school today?

[spoiler=hi if you ever want to read the vn ever17 do not read this]I got to the part where You finds out that her parents were already dead years ago and then they said the date 2019. But if what Sora is saying to be true TAKESHI IS HELLA SUSPICIOUS SINCE HE SAID 2017 THAT MOTHERE DSKHFJESDKFSLFDGKDS- I stopped after that moment cause my head was thinking of too many theories.

No school today cause of the snow, but I have Saturday classes tomorrow.

I can help you choose ones if you'd like when you get to it.

Sure I don't mind that o:

[spoiler=hi if you ever want to read the vn ever17 do not read this]I got to the part where You finds out that her parents were already dead years ago and then they said the date 2019. But if what Sora is saying to be true TAKESHI IS HELLA SUSPICIOUS SINCE HE SAID 2017 THAT MOTHERE DSKHFJESDKFSLFDGKDS- I stopped after that moment cause my head was thinking of too many theories.

Your confusion

makes me happy >w>

Also have you learned why Sora is adamant about the helium control ear things I forget what they're called

Edited by Soledai

but it's ;___; just read the spoiler before for more info

Heh

Sure I don't mind that o:

Your confusion

makes me happy >w>

Also have you learned why Sora is adamant about the helium control ear things I forget what they're called

I see I'm not the only one following this =P

Your confusion

makes me happy >w>

YOUUUUUUUUU

[spoiler=spoiler hello]ah yeah! I learned that she was an AI. MY THEORY ON HER WAS..SOMEWHAT CORRECT. I said she was a robot to Bal at one point. But then Coco went all 'oooooo I'm a ghost' and now I'm like 'wth coco what are you even' and then there's the fight with tsugumi and sara with a pendant and I wanna know what's in the pendant since IT SEEMS to involve Kid and nyeeeeh. Also tuna scene was beautiful. Seems like at this rate I'm going into You's route but idk if I'm on the good or bad yet.