Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hey Ether

Coolio, as Ein would say

Herro.

So I ended up deciding to go with Noire/Nepgear/Neptune/Plutia, for now. I figure, that lets me ram shares into lastation/planeptune and boost my party without really needing to worry about some of my combat people suffering. Also, I find it funny that Nepgear like, easily does the highest single-hit damage of all of my characters atm, yet she's the one with break damage limit as a support skill.

Ah morning Lux!

I found out Saturday classes were cancelled today so I am very very happy bless this world

How about yourself? Do you have tutoring sessions today?

No Saturday classes sounds divine

And yes, I indeed had some tutoring sessions today, which is why I only answered now >v>

Was kinda meh though since I went through an exam with a student and she understood most of the subject, yet she got a bad result because her teacher was penalized her through the whole thing for errors she did at the start and the question was highly ambiguous. Kinda made frustrated with the teacher...

Herro.

So I ended up deciding to go with Noire/Nepgear/Neptune/Plutia, for now. I figure, that lets me ram shares into lastation/planeptune and boost my party without really needing to worry about some of my combat people suffering. Also, I find it funny that Nepgear like, easily does the highest single-hit damage of all of my characters atm, yet she's the one with break damage limit as a support skill.

Good line up, you know this support skill actually works both for her and her teammate, at least I think this is the case, I came up to this conclusion after trying to find out how the Gained EXP UP/+ skills work

Good line up, you know this support skill actually works both for her and her teammate, at least I think this is the case, I came up to this conclusion after trying to find out how the Gained EXP UP/+ skills work

Huh, is that right? I've seen Nepgear hit 9999 several times, but never a point higher, even growing some levels since the first time she did it, so I just figured it was only active to a character she was supporting. And I have Noire paired up with Exp Up but only she seems to be gaining levels faster, not her support partner... maybe I'm just not noticing things...

*flop*

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

-pokes with stick-

hellooooooo how are you

No Saturday classes sounds divine

And yes, I indeed had some tutoring sessions today, which is why I only answered now >v>

Was kinda meh though since I went through an exam with a student and she understood most of the subject, yet she got a bad result because her teacher was penalized her through the whole thing for errors she did at the start and the question was highly ambiguous. Kinda made frustrated with the teacher...

Yes, yes it does!

But wow, I hate teachers like that (having them, especially in my biology class CURSE THAT LADY). So yeah I can understood why you would be frustrated over something like that :c

Huh, is that right? I've seen Nepgear hit 9999 several times, but never a point higher, even growing some levels since the first time she did it, so I just figured it was only active to a character she was supporting. And I have Noire paired up with Exp Up but only she seems to be gaining levels faster, not her support partner... maybe I'm just not noticing things...

If that is the case then you are probably right, I am still confused on how the EXP skills actually work, but this can be easily solved with the use of Discs with the Break Damage Limit skill burned in it

-pokes with stick-

hellooooooo how are you

Yes, yes it does!

But wow, I hate teachers like that (having them, especially in my biology class CURSE THAT LADY). So yeah I can understood why you would be frustrated over something like that :c

*poked*

I'm alright, and you~?

If that is the case then you are probably right, I am still confused on how the EXP skills actually work, but this can be easily solved with the use of Discs with the Break Damage Limit skill burned in it

YOU CAN GET THOSE? When, where, how? I'm in ch6 atm, do they come soon? I'll have to look through my disc things to see if I have anything that might have it, but my discs themselves are so... limited, right now. Is there a way to get more that I'm just not realizing?

YOU CAN GET THOSE? When, where, how? I'm in ch6 atm, do they come soon? I'll have to look through my disc things to see if I have anything that might have it, but my discs themselves are so... limited, right now. Is there a way to get more that I'm just not realizing?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/667143-hyperdimension-neptunia-victory/answers/351529-where-can-i-find-a-game-disc-with-a-level-5-yellow-slot

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/667143-hyperdimension-neptunia-victory/65894929

Edited by James Bond

That first link is confusing... but to unlock the second one, I just need to spam scouts in Lowee until it's unlocked, right?

The first link says that you will need to have the flag raised in those dungeons in order to find those risky foes and defeat them to take the medals that will allow the event where you will get the discs to occur.

The second pretty much says pretty much exactly what you said

Edited by James Bond

The first link says that you will need to have the flag raised in those dungeons in order to find those risky foes and defeat them to take the medals that will allow the event where you will get the discs to occur.

The second pretty much says pretty much exactly what you said

Medals? So like, if I kill those dungeon bosses(which spawn with the flags up in those dungeons), then I get a drop, and having that drop lets me get an event in(I presume Planeptune, that's where I got all my other discs), and get discs that can fit the break damage limit chip, that I get in that other dungeon?

-pokes with stick-

hellooooooo how are you

Yes, yes it does!

I hated that kind of teachers as a student and now I hate them as a tutor. I tried to make the student and parent understand that she understood the subject well, just that the questions were ambiguous and that she might want to ask the teacher for more details if she ever runs in another question like that (hopefully the teacher will clarify and not go down lower in my opinion by refusing to answer)

Medals? So like, if I kill those dungeon bosses(which spawn with the flags up in those dungeons), then I get a drop, and having that drop lets me get an event in(I presume Planeptune, that's where I got all my other discs), and get discs that can fit the break damage limit chip, that I get in that other dungeon?

Exactly! You get the discs from battling enemies who drop those medals

Exactly! You get the discs from battling enemies who drop those medals

Huh... is that how I get all discs past my first four? It'd explain why I've just had these kinda lousy ones...

Yo DLV

Huh... is that how I get all discs past my first four? It'd explain why I've just had these kinda lousy ones...

Yes, also at some you will need to create "godly discs" to get an achievement, in order to do that, you will need to burn discs with certain chips.

You can easily find guides out there to see the ingredients.

Edited by James Bond

*poked*

I'm alright, and you~?

I'm doing well, no classes today so that's really nice. Ended up going with Takeshi, so I might go towards Tsugumi's path o7

I hated that kind of teachers as a student and now I hate them as a tutor. I tried to make the student and parent understand that she understood the subject well, just that the questions were ambiguous and that she might want to ask the teacher for more details if she ever runs in another question like that (hopefully the teacher will clarify and not go down lower in my opinion by refusing to answer)

Maaaan it makes me wonder sometimes if they do that sort of thing on purpose. Wouldn't it be a greater achievement if they were to understand the details rather than the vague generalities? Though wow, after seeing that kind of result I might want to complain that teacher for potentially making that student feel worse about herself :c