• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

people like today sure don't act like how they used to back in 1940's, it's ok man

idk, man

it's something that i usually think to myself sometimes in observations

The 40's weren't that good either. Not that I would know.

whats a nasuworks

Work by some dude that goes by Nasu. If you've heard of Fate/insertwordhere than that's something by him/his crew/group/whatever.

Not very good works but people love them for whatever reason contrary to what people claim they want in anything ever.

No matter how many times I wake up half dead for school,I never learn to not spend an extra hour or two listening to music

It's a lesson that I'm ok with not learning

just from some skype group

The 40's weren't that good either. Not that I would know.

of course u wouldn't >u>

i wanted to think of some older time

in hindsight, the 40's sucked

I don't think anyone here is idolizing anything.

People are odd creatures who believe they are the center of the universe despite knowing it is not true and yet continue to deny that fact in order to continue a menial existence they try to validate through any means possible just to stake a claim on a tiny speck of blue that drifts endlessly and aimlessly through the vast expanse we refer to as the universe we try to understand and analyze as much as possible with no end in sight to any of this yet fully aware of what that end is.

But what/who are you referring to anyway? (´・ω・`)

I could succinctly put this as, people want to exist, complications be damned.

Although, it doesn't always have to be complicated.

I think that suku face means you might want it to be you, but no I have to disappoint you there.

I could succinctly put this as, people want to exist, complications be damned.

Although, it doesn't always have to be complicated.

I think that suku face means you might want it to be you, but no I have to disappoint you there.

It was never complicated. Yet it is. Funny how that is. (´・ω・`)

Nope. Sukuface is just a sukuface to be cheeky.

they're done and tried, and therefore better

I guess. You can understand what has already been navigated. It's an illusion... The people back then felt the same way about their past eras. Life only seems simple in retrospect.

Tonson you didn't seem like the comedy sort, but hey, it is good.

It was never complicated. Yet it is. Funny how that is. (´・ω・`)

Nope. Sukuface is just a sukuface to be cheeky.

Hah, I read it this way: Existing itself isn't complicated, maintaining it is. life's contradiction etc.

Oh I see o:

I guess. You can understand what has already been navigated. It's an illusion... The people back then felt the same way about their past eras. Life only seems simple in retrospect.

“Our youth now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for their elders and love chatter in place of exercise; they no longer rise when elders enter the room; they contradict their parents, chatter before company; gobble up their food and tyrannize their teachers.”
"I see no hope for the future of our people if they are dependent onfrivolous youth of today, for certainly all youth are reckless beyondwords... When I was young, we were taught to be discreet andrespectful of elders, but the present youth are exceedingly wise[disrespectful] and impatient of restraint"

these quotes are like, 800 years back man

I like to think of it as a fractal... Intricate complexity emerges from a few simple principles.

Like the Mandelbrot set...

Something as simple as 1686ce42df2b6ee51a3ae880613ca4d9.png leads to something as intricate as...

Mandel_zoom_00_mandelbrot_set.jpg