Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i think 30C in Mexico might be different than 30C in Brazil

maybe

i'm not sure

It depends on where in Mexico. The north (where I live) is more arid and with deserts after all. And also personal preferance, as I doubt many share my sentiments specially when Summer's here.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

>30C

>Really hot

... sorry, I can't grasp this...

My city is 1200 meters high so extreme temperatures aren't very likely

It's obviously on average warmer than almost everyone else's city here in the virtue of being a tropical place and temperatures differences between seasons being relatively small, but i think the highest tenperature ever here was 35C.

My city is 1200 meters high so extreme temperatures aren't very likely

It's obviously on average warmer than almost everyone else's city here in the virtue of being a tropical place and temperatures differences between seasons being relatively small, but i think the highest tenperature ever here was 35C.

Oh yeah, altitude. I pretty much live at sea level, and some parts of the city are below sea level (only ones in the country, even). Yeah, no tropical zone here, which I like since not a big fan of humidity. And highest temperature ever here... I don't know, but it was higher than 50C, definitely.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

i think 30C in Mexico might be different than 30C in Brazil

maybe

i'm not sure

Nah it's the same thing

I might know where's he's coming from

I've been to Las Vegas in summer and felt that kind of heat. It's completely different. Like, the kind of heat that you feel like you're slowing dying. 30 is very hot for me and most people, but it's not "god please kill me" tier

Like, the heat in south-central Brazil isn't that much different that a summer day in NYC. Here in my city it's actually rare to get that warm.

Northern and Northeastern Brazil is a different story though, because it's extremely humid, which makes the heat more noticiably. Still not as bad as the desert heat Acacia is talking about.

Edited by Nobody