• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yeah. At most it's just a small indication that it activated before the character moves, and then just attacks.

And the activation flashes are really just for the Sword Skills, and sort of for Great Shield.

I practiced basketball earlier, which tired me out a bit, so I'm relaxing too.

In the UK the weather has been scarily good lately. About a week ago, it felt like it was the summer; it was great.

It started getting warm here earlier this week, which is good since it means I don't have to wear so many layers of clothes when I go to work.

And just as the snow is melting, which means the orange construction barrels have been popping up signaling the beginning of slow traffic going to and from work and the closure of my usual go to work route for 90 days.

It started getting warm here earlier this week, which is good since it means I don't have to wear so many layers of clothes when I go to work.

And just as the snow is melting, which means the orange construction barrels have been popping up signaling the beginning of slow traffic going to and from work and the closure of my usual go to work route for 90 days.

Sounds annoying. Has it ever made you late for work?

OMG

I MADE IT IN THE HHH HUNGER GAMES

HAPPIEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE

BRB, TAKING A PICTURE OF THIS AND HANGING IT RIGHT NEXT TO MY STATE HISTORY BEE MEDAL

And then you're the first to die.

Sounds annoying. Has it ever made you late for work?

Nah, traffic is pretty light since I leave for work around 6:20 am EST due to my shift starting at 7am EST. It's going home that slows me down due to the amount of traffic I run into with lane closures.