Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

at this rate I'll just never change it

except once

I need to change my UN back to Anguis and use this certain avi or Makaze will never let me hear the end of it

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Man, close to reaching the end of that Victoria playthrough, just about 16 years left. Probably not time enough for more big amusing things... except maybe the UK taking New Jersey and making that border less silly looking...

R.I.P Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr.

February 24th 1977 - May 2nd 2015

1 Samuel 18:7-9
As they danced, they sang:
“Saul has slain his thousands,
and David his tens of thousands.”
Saul was very angry; this refrain displeased him greatly. “They have credited David with tens of thousands,” he thought, “but me with only thousands. What more can he get but the kingdom?” And from that time on Saul kept a close eye on David.
1 Samuel 18:12-16
Saul was afraid of David, because the Lord was with David but had departed from Saul. So he sent David away from him and gave him command over a thousand men, and David led the troops in their campaigns. In everything he did he had great success, because the Lord was with him. When Saul saw how successful he was, he was afraid of him. But all Israel and Judah loved David, because he led them in their campaigns.
Edited by Vermilia Scarlet

I don't know much about boxing, but isn't Mayweather undefeated?

He is.

He is the #1 P4P Fighter.

Manny Pacquiao is the #2 P4P Fighter.

For the last 5 years Floyd Mayweather avoided this fight because he wants to stay undefeated. Manny Pacquiao was also in his prime destroying opponents and knocking them out.

Mayweather is 38 at 47-0

Pacquiao is 36 at 57-5-2.

The kick of the fight is:

Floyd Mayweather is regarded at the best defensive fighter. A wonderful adapter and technician who adjusts to situations. But as of lately he has been relying too much on his defense, his offense is solely counter-punching. But with the right angles he might be able to punish Pacquiao's set ups.

Manny Pacquiao is regarded as the best offensive fighter. He is quick, fast and strong. His defense is above average but his kick is his offense. He does many fakes, feints and has a killer left hand. He overwhelms his opponents due to his high motor fighting skill hitting at unexpected angles. Also his southpaw unorthodox style allows problems for the flaws present in Mayweather's defense.

Oh yeah, Pacquaio. I only really know of that one time he got knocked and like, the memes that followed. And that was only because like, the one who did it was like from here or something, something like that.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh yeah, Pacquaio. I only really know of that one time he got knocked and like, the memes that followed. And that was only because like, the one who did it was like from here or something, something like that.

Yah, but Marquez finally realized the counter to his double jab, the reason Pacquiao couldn't dodge is because if you watch the tape, he in fact stepping on his foot.

Apparently the fight is projected to make $200 million in pay-per view. Large pay day. Since it's a 60-40 split.

Yah, but Marquez finally realized the counter to his double jab, the reason Pacquiao couldn't dodge is because if you watch the tape, he in fact stepping on his foot.

Well, don't watch those things, and only knew of that since it made the news or something like that.