Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

what is it, man?

Hmm?

it's something silly...I was going to drive home today, but little things kept happening to make me frustrated, so I ended up deciding to hold off until tomorrow. :/

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

NO, i was asking if koneko was gone yet because if that person is here i HAVE to leave.

Hey buddy I'm here!~

it's something silly...I was going to drive home today, but little things kept happening to make me frustrated, so I ended up deciding to hold off until tomorrow. :/

like what?

traffic or something?

or stuff making you too frustrated to drive?

or you can just answer my question instead of dismissing it and siding with...that person. it's like "um, are there still sharks in that water? is it safe to swim there now?". i didn't even say anything bad about the person i just asked if they were gone, yet you're still acting like i did.

You didn't ask a question until this post, so I can't answer a question that was never asked.

So telling you not to make pointless commentary is taking sides? I can't grasp that.

That's not an apt comparison, sharks are things you can't ignore, however, you can ignore the color blue for the color red for example. Be it a blue block, chair, paint, dishrag, whatever it is in the room.

And I never said you did, again I pointed out how needless that was to say, when not making a comment about it would've been better.

Edited by Soledai

I'm happy to hear it! Both the Shining FOrce OST and that you're getting back in touch with it~

I've been busy all week but it's nice to see you again! I should visit here more again so i can talk to you more!

You didn't ask a question until this post, so I can't answer a question that was never asked.

So telling you not to make pointless commentary is taking sides? I can't grasp that.

That's not an apt comparison, sharks are things you can't ignore, however, you can ignore the color blue for the color red for example. Be it a blue block, chair, paint, dishrag, whatever it is in the room.

And I never said you did, again I pointed out how needless that was to say, when not making a comment about it would've been better.

"is this person gone?" that was the question i asked in the first place. i know how to ignore feature, but you can't ignore the elephant in the room.

sol, you talk to that person. you have a better idea than i do of whether they're gone or not. "is that person gone? no? i'll leave and maybe come some other time" it's not that complicated.

I'm happy to hear it! Both the Shining FOrce OST and that you're getting back in touch with it~

I've been busy all week but it's nice to see you again! I should visit here more again so i can talk to you more!

Indeed, now that I've finished CD I've beaten all the classic Shining Force games, now the.... later ones await >_<;;

o:, Hopefully you haven't been too bogged down, and yeah you should, the place might be more lively with you around.

Have you delved back into the FFT osts? I ended up getting FFT Remake for the PSP partially because of recommendatons and partially because of our music chatter

IT CAME IN :D

[spoiler=owo)b]

TMk1PGi.jpg

and inside the box with the ike

[spoiler=ELIE YOU BUM XD]

xr4bOxX.jpg

MUe7X3s.jpg

haha, nice elieson

HE IS THE SOCKMASTER AFTER ALL

I figured his trusted socks would keep Ike safe, and they evidently did!

"is this person gone?" that was the question i asked in the first place. i know how to ignore feature, but you can't ignore the elephant in the room.

sol, you talk to that person. you have a better idea than i do of whether they're gone or not. "is that person gone? no? i'll leave and maybe come some other time" it's not that complicated.

I do with the person I dislike, until they address me.

I have as much of an idea as anyone else. I don't know. Alternatively, all this time you spent arguing with me, you already had the answer to your question.

Surely you knew that? Did you even pay attention? Why do you think I said to drop it?