• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I do with the person I dislike, until they address me.

I have as much of an idea as anyone else. I don't know. Alternatively, all this time you spent arguing with me, you already had the answer to your question.

Surely you knew that? Did you even pay attention? Why do you think I said to drop it?

um yeah, i know that person is gone NOW....but i can't just go up to them and ask "what times will you be away from sf" like what. and i said already, i use the ignore feature but that doesn't hide their -many- quotes. i doubt you have that issue. do you?

@Draco, 4 hour late edit, but hey.

Heheh, I see. Also, prepare to get annoyed with Yuka when you see her, But think she's in episode 3... Kishinuma(the blonde) is probably the best character not named Yuuya Kizami. Also do tell what you think of Mayu.

Yuka is Satoshi's sister, right? idk I just get the imouto vibe from her so far. And Mayu wassss the one girl with the weird looking hair, right? I don't really remember her. Might have to get farther in to get an actual impression. I think I'll go watch Ep. 2 right now.

um yeah, i know that person is gone NOW....but i can't just go up to them and ask "what times will you be away from sf" like what. and i said already, i use the ignore feature but that doesn't hide their -many- quotes. i doubt you have that issue. do you?

It shouldn't matter if they're here or not, you and I both know that. You aren't coming for them or really anyone else for that matter, so why heed them?

And no I see the quotes, but I still ignore them.

That's the part that comes down to you, the individual to ignore it. including not making a comment about them being there <_<

It shouldn't matter if they're here or not, you and I both know that. You aren't coming for them or really anyone else for that matter, so why heed them?

And no I see the quotes, but I still ignore them.

That's the part that comes down to you, the individual to ignore it. including not making a comment about them being there <_<

I'm not 100% sure what's going on but I agree with this sentiment on all grounds. You don't need to avoid a room entirely if there's one person you don't want to talk to. You control your own eyes. Tell them to glance over stuff you don't want to read, rather than attempting to like, interrogate the unsuspecting masses about your private concerns

Yuka is Satoshi's sister, right? idk I just get the imouto vibe from her so far. And Mayu wassss the one girl with the weird looking hair, right? I don't really remember her. Might have to get farther in to get an actual impression. I think I'll go watch Ep. 2 right now.

Yeah she's Satoshi's sister, she's quite annoying, but you may see that later on. Yeah she had the weird hair, I'm curious to see your impression of her, hehehe.

i know about your love for THE giglamesh

but calm down

Gilgamike

Also I'm sorry I was gonna include some drawings in the box too but I couldn't find any index cards to draw on, and the ones I bought, I left at the store and didn't have my receipt to get them back such ugh