• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

*hugs Ace*

^_^ thanks Mei

hm?

What's troubling you?

like u

"You need to get a life" says my stepdad cuz apparently spendingy time on the PC writing and occasionally phone surfing when I hit writers block means I lack one >_> Edited by Ace Tactician

nou

u

Also does this sig look okay

yep

"You need to get a life" says my stepdad cuz apparently spendingy time on the PC writing and occasionally phone surfing when I hit writers block means I lack one >_>

:/

well that's just being narrowminded and not supportive of your writing

maybe he just dosn't get things like writing or something

u

yep

:/

well that's just being narrowminded and not supportive of your writing

maybe he just dosn't get things like writing or something

Yeah...

Now I can't write because he's on the PC

@Soledai [spoiler=Corpse Party] just finished OVA3. Yoshiki was my favorite for awhile, his death was one of the only things that actually made me cringe. Hella brutal.
I think Yuka just died too. I didn't really think she was annoying, just kinda felt bad for her.

Mayu was barely around long enough to get any impression of, btw. I might have to go play the game or something, I'm sure they left out a lot in the OVAs.

bee hives in the house is like

the dumbest thing >8[

Yeah, my dad was also puzzled as to why would the bees settle there. Ah well, those bees will stay there until Monday hopefully.

bee hives in the house is like

the dumbest thing >8[

thats kind of cute

ngl

The look on Hilda's face in the last panel.

It's as if she's thinking that Ravio is a total idiot for thinking Zelda was her.

Update on Corpse Party.

Finished Episode 2. BluehairGlassesdude was my favorite until he went psycho. Expected Yuuya to be cool but then he stabbed BHGD. This is a wild ride already.

DId Yuuya say the "run rabbit run" thing in the ova? if he did, that was like my favorite line other than his "I GOT YOU"

Warren Report yessss

Harvest dance yesssssssssssssssssssssssss

Yeah man, aside from War Situation and Limitation, Harvest Dance is one of my favorite songs.

[spoiler=Big amusing image]DOoyqDh.png

You're a big. Amusing. Image.

Seriously, nice image

@Soledai [spoiler=Corpse Party] just finished OVA3. Yoshiki was my favorite for awhile, his death was one of the only things that actually made me cringe. Hella brutal.

I think Yuka just died too. I didn't really think she was annoying, just kinda felt bad for her.

Mayu was barely around long enough to get any impression of, btw. I might have to go play the game or something, I'm sure they left out a lot in the OVAs.

Before Yoshiki died, I gotta give it to him, what he did to Yuuya was really cool, I like how he literally came outta nowhere with that pipe. But then poor poor Yoshiki.

She was tied down and stabbed right? Yeah, she died.

Haha, It's okay, I was half expecting a wall ornament comment, but yeah.

Edited by Soledai

Yeah, my dad was also puzzled as to why would the bees settle there. Ah well, those bees will stay there until Monday hopefully.

the people are gonna get to that on monday?

the people that are gonna take care of the bees?

The look on Hilda's face in the last panel.

It's as if she's thinking that Ravio is a total idiot for thinking Zelda was her.

that image is just generally cute to me

Did Yuuya say the "run rabbit run" thing in the ova? if he did, that was like my favorite line other than his "I GOT YOU"

That scene gave me nightmares from playing that game