• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

OMG this post is almost as good

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=157533649

I feel that if i worked at a retail shop i'd yell at a costumer everyday until i was fired

By simply not thinking of disconecting the controller? It's more plausible than one would think...

Uhh not really, the cable is really short, it comes disconnected AND is really easy to remove without even trying. Someone has to be really "slow" to not realize it's wireless

and the fact that his controller worked without a wire didn't tip him off why?

No, that's the point, he didn't realize the controller worked without the wire until 5 years later.

He never even tried. I don't even know how, considering the cable keeps falling from my controller when it's charging, so it'd be natural for this to happen while he was playing (and the controller would keep working)

Edited by Nobody

No, that's the point, he didn't realize the controller worked without the wire until 5 years later.

He never even tried. I don't even know how, considering the cable keeps falling from my controller when it's charging, so it'd be natural for this to happen while he was playing (and the controller would keep working)

oh I see that

That thought was kind of going through my mind the moment after I posted .w.

Uhh not really, the cable is really short, it comes disconnected AND is really easy to remove without even trying. Someone has to be really "slow" to not realize it's wireless

Eh, who knows. Personally, I play with the controller plugged in, and my room is small enough to not have the risk of un-plugging it by accident. I don't even remember how I found out it was wireless, but it was not by deliberately turning on the PS3 with the controller unplugged, that's for sure.

it's otay

but its not o~o

For my next communist revolution memoir,

Should I go with China, or Cambodia?

Both are harder to write to than Guatemala

Oh well, this time I'll a 17 year old rice farmer.

both are dirty communists

do w/e

tbh i'm kind of curious about how anyone would defend pal pot, but the brazilian minister of science is a stalin fanboy (yeah, seriously) so what would i know

Edited by Nobody

my 3ds charger is busted :/

fuck

now i can't play MM3D :C

tbh i'm kind of curious about how anyone would defend pal pot, but the brazilian minister of science is a stalin fanboy (yeah, seriously) so what would i know

:C

MisterIceTeaPeach

I'm not making it historically accurate. Just satirizing ye olden commie war memoirs. Like with Guatemala
Still not putting the disclaimer that says I'm not communist lol

you should

we don't need no commies >8/