• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I know it's a subjective opinion (because I'm still upset about FE13).

The main issue I have with FE13 is that this game has reduced on the wrong spots:

The game is mainly focussed on an unilateral personalty of characters and a weird story at the cost of weapons, game mechanics and the variety of mission objectives.

FE11 forced you to play badly to be rewarded.

I never ever will understand this "idea".

I only would like to see, if the new FE game is more similar to the older parts (Judgral, Tellius or GBA-series).

Though it won't happen.

Don't worry, I know all about what FE13 watered down. it's my main issue as well, but I think the weapons were... acceptable at best.

I agree with the mission objectives as well. New mission objectives would be nice as well too.

Fortunately, we have a patch for FE11 now.

Neither will I, I suppose the idea was replacements... but STILL

I think if anything, as I've likely mentioned before, I want to see a good story presentation, the story can be as simple as it wants, as long as it's told well.

Fortunately, we have a patch for FE11 now.

Neither will I, I suppose the idea was replacements... but STILL

A good point was it introduced units, who weren't playable in FE1.

Well, I have to admit that lots of units were useless anyway so it didn't make a difference if they died.

I think if anything, as I've likely mentioned before, I want to see a good story presentation, the story can be as simple as it wants, as long as it's told well.

Agreed!

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

[spoiler=tsukihime spoilers....? idk]

QJy2pkt.png

are you sure this is near side?

shiki is going nuts too much

in somewhat related news

i love the main theme to this game =w=

Edited by Shockmaster

Hi shmubbers!

Today i woke up, having a vision i like to share with you (Please dont do that, too. Seriously!)

After fueling me with my daily coffein dose, i felt like doing something new! Since i almost always 1cc Dodonpachi and most of my shmups, i thought, hey lets put things into a new perspective! So.. i deinstalled the wall hangingbed, and folded myself upside down with some linens. I hung about 2,8m high, looking down and right into my Sony TV playing DDJ on my PS2 !!!

Boy, this is so diffcult now like the first time i saw this awesome game!!! After like 30min. or so, things got strange, since the blood running in my head, i felt very dizzy and sometimes even things blackened out for a while !!! While is playing with my 180 degree view, things felt so fresh and new and exciting!! And no, turning the TV 180 degrees is NOT in option (atleast for me).. Cheers

Well, thing is i am not alone and my wife helped me to hang down in the beginning, but after 30min or so, i just couldnt stand it anymore an begged for help. BUT she was very upset and LEFT HOME!!! AFTER 2 HRS she finally come home helping me down.

LMAO

>8]

why did he do that?

After fueling me with my daily coffein dose, i felt like doing something new! Since i almost always 1cc Dodonpachi and most of my shmups, i thought, hey lets put things into a new perspective

is apparently the reason.

After fueling me with my daily coffein dose, i felt like doing something new! Since i almost always 1cc Dodonpachi and most of my shmups, i thought, hey lets put things into a new perspective

is apparently the reason.

just because doesn't mean you should >~>

New laptop is nice. Can't work Skype for shit, though

Nice :0

implying skype was ever good