• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Nice. Also, what is your class?

Some characters will learn spells like Attack1 or Defense1 and so on, make use of those.

I got Hawk Knight. When he reached his class changed I made him a Silver Knight (I think). Is that good?

Okay. Hein has Attack 1, but it didn't seem terribly useful...but I dunno, I guess. How magic works in this game is confusing to me. :/

Edited by #RR. shinpichu

I got Hawk Knight. When he reached his class changed I made him a Silver Knight (I think). Is that good?

Okay. Hein has Attack 1, but it didn't seem terribly useful...but I dunno, I guess. How magic works in this game is confusing to me. :/

That's fine, I would've suggest getting cavalry troops, as they are quite good, and you dont fight a lot of spears users early on.

It helps your troops more if anything, that small boost of attack power should be okay until you get Attack 2. What I do with certain spells is attack the enemy COs, so they don't move and spend a turn healing themselves.

ohai shirley

And you just add the final color, Green, and that covers the remaining countries. Leaving Bhutan as the only one left.

wow

all these countries flags

[spoiler=tsukihime]MINOR SPOILERS TSUKHIME: I find it hilarious how in tsukhime one night it can go from "let's f*cking kill each other" to the same people trying to kill each other next day "good morning, ready to go to school?"

Edited by Junk

MINOR SPOILERS TSUKHIME: I find it hilarious how in tsukhime one night it can go from "let's f*cking kill each other" to the same people trying to kill each other next day "good morning, ready to go to school?"

and you can't spoiler this why

[spoiler=tsukihime]MINOR SPOILERS TSUKHIME: I find it hilarious how in tsukhime one night it can go from "let's f*cking kill each other" to the same people trying to kill each other next day "good morning, ready to go to school?"

[spoiler=Tsukihime]lol just got that too

just decided to kiss and make up for Shiki, i guess

closest he'll ever get to a harem .w.

but why have a harem when i can have senpai

guys have you stopped to think that maybe in 50 years you could come back to this thread and read everything you posted here? Imagine the nostalgia

imagine the sadness at how much time and youth you wasted posting on an internet forum rather than enjoying life

#2deep