Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I'll probably end up buying all of them, though I'll start with Hoshido

I'm actually conflicted. I'll probably end up paying for all the routes, since I like the idea of Nohr's plot but prefer the designs of the Hoshidans, especially Hinoka. Or, if we get a special edition that has a N3DS bundled with all three routes, I'll get that, depending on how the N3DS looks

Yes please

Edited by LuxSpes

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

The reason i'm picking norh is exclusively gameplay tho

Every character could look like excellus and the entire story could be bout fart noises and i'd still pick it tbh

#TeamNohr

Sorry Hoshido, Blonde loli, deeper plot that isn't just big country invades little country and little country fights back, more traditional gameplay, and last but not least, HOT DARK KNIGHT wins over... little sister who looks kinda like PC98 Reimu and Maria's lovechild.

I also don't really feel like we can judge either side yet, considering the game isn't even close to coming out

I like Nohr designs more, because I'm not really into everyone being super eastern design wise.

Then again I don't really think we can judge Nohr on designs because there are a lot less Nohr characters revealed, anyways >_>

#TeamNohr

Sorry Hoshido, Blonde loli, deeper plot that isn't just big country invades little country and little country fights back, more traditional gameplay, and last but not least, HOT DARK KNIGHT wins over... little sister who looks kinda like PC98 Reimu and Maria's lovechild.

is Nohr an unprecedented Eastern-inspired major FE nation? didn't think so

I also don't really feel like we can judge either side yet, considering the game isn't even close to coming out

I like Nohr designs more, because I'm not really into everyone being super eastern design wise.

Then again I don't really think we can judge Nohr on designs because there are a lot less Nohr characters revealed, anyways >_>

you only like them cos of the boobs

Edited by FrostyFireMage