• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

what's the difference between HitStuff and Hopeless Masquerade?

Also: glac, there may be a problem with me running HM...

HM is a fighter based around midair battles and popularity. The spellcard system is simpler (I know I understood it faster than Soku's). It has a very different playable cast than Soku, only Marisa and Reimu remain playable and both play very differntly than they did in Soku. And its soundtrack is smaller, though I like it more aside from Soku having Wind God Girl and Faith is for the Transient People.

Soku's on the ground, and there's a lot more complexity to how spells work. There's also more playable characters if connected to SWR. It also has PLAYABLE NUCLEAR BIRD so that's cool. If you like jazz, that's what the soundtrack mostly is.

Overall, I prefer the mechanics in HM, but Soku is a good game in its own right.

so 12.3 is more like a traditional fighter and HM is more Touhou-y?

in its core i'd say yes

there's also the weather system that can affect the fight and specials, etc. are used by cards you can unlock

also i think everyone has projectiles besides maybe meiling???

Weird. My mom called stating that it had quaked. Didn't felt it... but I'll be alert on that just in case...

both of us it seems :( (haven't felt any aftershocks if there have been any so that's good)

Oh, the earthquake monitoring site got updated.

Hmm, a 4.5 Richter Scale one, with a 4.2 aftershock. Although the epicenter was far-enough from the city itself... I guess that's why I didn't felt it...

I did now, was it blindness?

The beginning does note the fact Zelda can't feel anything but Link can, and that being the reason she had him go into the passenger car to begin with, pure concern since being concerned for her spirit's safety wasn't a huge deal (her body being another story). So I basically put that together with what you mentioned.