Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Meh

It just kinda kills Nobunaga's badass vibe

"Once known as the fool of Owari,The new Oda leader,as one of the uniters of Japan alongside Ieyasu,crushed his foes,helped end the strife of the Sengoku period,and had sex with a young hostage.''

Also like 20 wives/concubines

Really? It was weird at first for me too, but it didn't really chage my view on him.

And considering he wasn't the only one who engaged in it, The initial surprise didn't last long.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Really? It was weird at first for me too, but it didn't really chage my view on him.

And considering he wasn't the only one who engaged in it, The initial surprise didn't last long.

It doesnt affect my opinion

Shudo just seems weird to me in the first place

You prove your loyalty or something to your master by having sex?Seems unecessary

And on top of that

Given Nobunagas 20 wives,i kinda doubt he was a big fan of it

Or if he was

He probably didnt have the energy for it

Yes! ^^

The activity reminded me of those days.

Good times, good times. But hey! How have you been?

One of the biggest differences is how much your teachers tell you. They expect you to find things out and will not remind you about things much at all. You need to actively seek info out yourself. A lot of it is online learning as well, and lectures are recorded as well, so from my experience you don't even always have to turn up to class. Also quizzes, the professors LOVE quizzes. I have to do like 12 a week or some absurd number like that.

Resolution? How do you change that? =w= (//technologically challenged) I use paint tool Sai, btw

Whao you're really good :'o Love your style. I need to practise more xP

I think that's what is really cool about that sort of teaching with how they want you to be creative and think on things in your own way rather being told to know this one specific way that you have to memorize. But huh, it isn't like that over here!..well what from I heard from my older friends and cousins at least.

Sai is the only way to go! But uhh you can find it in two ways. If you're making a new canvas, go to file -- new. Then you'll see a resolution that says 72 (which is the default). But if you already made the canvas and didn't change the resolution you can just go to canvas -- change resolution. The recommended is to have it at 240-300 iirc? Though I generally go with a 300 resolution size with my minimum canvas at 600x600 if it's for things like icons/avis. That and when you zoom in it's not dangerously pixelated!

But thank you <: Your anatomy is really good though omg I wish I was that good in anatomy so early haha. It took me a good year to even draw it somewhat decently! I wish you luck in your practicing friend o7

I think that's what is really cool about that sort of teaching with how they want you to be creative and think on things in your own way rather being told to know this one specific way that you have to memorize. But huh, it isn't like that over here!..well what from I heard from my older friends and cousins at least.

Sai is the only way to go! But uhh you can find it in two ways. If you're making a new canvas, go to file -- new. Then you'll see a resolution that says 72 (which is the default). But if you already made the canvas and didn't change the resolution you can just go to canvas -- change resolution. The recommended is to have it at 240-300 iirc? Though I generally go with a 300 resolution size with my minimum canvas at 600x600 if it's for things like icons/avis. That and when you zoom in it's not dangerously pixelated!

But thank you <: Your anatomy is really good though omg I wish I was that good in anatomy so early haha. It took me a good year to even draw it somewhat decently! I wish you luck in your practicing friend o7

I think there are better ways to teach people to think. Like asking them questions one on one and whatnot. Get people to question what they know and how they know it. Imo anyways. Just leaving people to their own devices doesn't sound like a terribly good plan to me.

I love seeing the improvement as I scan through galleries xD

Thanks for the pointers Koneko! And good luck on your own pursuits.

Edited by Autumn

This is tempting