• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

shhh tis alright no need to apologize friend

I MISS YOU TOO THOUGH ;__; though you were busy so that is perfectly fineee

But oo chocolate, what was the special occasion to get that many?

I've been improving with the situation!..somewhat. It wasn't that much of an issue a couple years back but all of a sudden that fear just got worse within the last year. With April being storm season it's very nyeeeeeh to deal with, but I will get over it <: Astraphobia isn't /that/ bad if you have someone there being supportive but if you're alone it then becomes worse (at least that's how it works for me). Overall I wouldn't think of it as a pain, but at school it can be at times if it gets to its worse with crying while trembling. It's very..noticeable to other classmates. I guess that's a way to put it at least.

<3

Busy procrastinating, yes... Siiigh

Weeee threw a party for the kiddies at work and someone brought too much chocolate goodness. I'm not complaining ^^

Hoo boy. Not too pleased to hear that it's getting worse but as long as you've got people in terms of support, I won't fret. Maaaaan that takes me back to middle school. One of my classmates hid in a cabinet during a heavy storm. Though luckily that class was full of understanding people.

Haha

Hahaha

Hahahaha

I'm sure you draw perfectly fine! As for handwriting..not sure about that!

I mean, I could prolly say I do better digitally.

But the way this laptop's setup.....

Ehh it's not like that in my high school. The way they teach is more like university than an actual high school. Many of the graduating students come back saying how our high school was harder to go through than actual university so that's why I wish we had a bit of both \o / But yeah, if only there was classes that could suit specific learning styles that would be cool

I FINISHED woo http://puu.sh/h89UQ.png

I'm not sure if you wanted that little word thing at the opposite side that said 'hello hi hey member ____' so I just left it out.

Oh, IB had this sort of, guided thought exploration. Like, ToK and things like that. I'm not sure about uni though, I've only been there for a few weeks, its a bit hard to make really solid judgement yet, I guess.

Whoa, thats awesome, thanks! Thats exactly the style I like to wear when the occasion doesn't make it looks strange too. Like, at HS. (Koneko is psychic).

This is going to be my first male avatar in a long time xP I'll add it to my avvies folder for rotation.

Edited by Autumn