• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I had suspected some code-inspecting would help me out in regards to free downloads from BandCamp. But now I kinda feel guilty about downloading without giving the artist a little something. Hopefully, sometime in the future, I'll give the guy who wrote the seven songs I just downloaded using this knowledge the $4 I owe him.

Lol Ana.

"I don't hate Roi, but I do."

Funnily enough

The part where she said, he dislikes the fanbase and because of that, it can cause her to dislike Roy, is actually understandable.

The fanbase can ruin things for people.

Edited by Soledai

Funnily enough

The part where she said, he dislikes the fanbase and because of that, it can cause her to dislike Roy, is actually understandable.

The fanbase can ruin things for people.

like how she ruined ike for me ._.

and then mei healed that up

hey jedi are you excited for the battlefront reveal on the 17th. I'm scared because EA but still excited. (you all should go play this game series even if you don't like shooters because this is an amazing series and I even dislike shooters)

Edited by Junk

Right, sorry.

No need for that, I understand what you were saying, like we have a crazed Ike hater right here in our ranks, but I don't think that makes us like him any more or less.

hey jedi are you excited for the battlefront reveal on the 17th. I'm scared because EA but still excited. (you all should go play this game series even if you don't like shooters because this is an amazing series and I even dislike shooters)

I'm not big on shooters but i'll look into it.

I tend to like more arcadey shooters like L4D2, Killing Floor, etc (and anything that uses Golden Eyes engine like Perfect Dark and Timesplitters).

I did like SW Battlefront though.

I'm not big on shooters but i'll look into it.

I tend to like more arcadey shooters like L4D2, Killing Floor, etc (and anything that uses Golden Eyes engine like Perfect Dark and Timesplitters).

I did like SW Battlefront though.

I have a lot of great memories with Battlefront 2

this is a weird

but nice mentality

I'm a Sonic fan

That shit hardens you

yeah I can understand. For me it's quite the opposite. Not so much big on star wars but I love battlefront. Definitely into it enough that I will go watch the "force awakens" when it comes out.