• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

[spoiler=Fate and Tsukihime]Talk about twisting the knife, eh?

I think each route in Fate sort of set up the next one. Fate route never revealed Archer, Caster, or Rider's (I think?) identities, and UBW hinted at stuff with Sakura like the worms room.

[spoiler=Fate and Tsukihime]Talk about twisting the knife, eh?

I think each route in Fate sort of set up the next one. Fate route never revealed Archer, Caster, or Rider's (I think?) identities, and UBW hinted at stuff with Sakura like the worms room.

oh you

you wot

also is arc actually gonna show in kohaku route so much for being the "main" heroine :v

at least ciel had some role in akiha's

yeah arc isn't in the far sides at all

though she does show up in Hisui-Chan Inversion Impulse which allegedly takes place after Hisui's good end but that's KT

Edited by #RR. shinpichu

I just ate a whole pizza...I regret this decision.

36795b804a2d677d12675afbecc66aae.png

RUH ROH

That nature ain't shit, but hey, at least you caught one. :D

Now grab Magnemite so nothing in the second gym can touch you.

Edited by Karaszure

my wifi hasn't been working on my pc for over a week now i don't understand what is happening

as a consequence I'm using my 3g and I already used all of my fast connection for the month and now i'm stuck with slow internet life is hard

That nature ain't shit, but hey, at least you caught one. :D

Now grab Magnemite so nothing in the second gym can touch you.

I have a feeling she'll do some dumb shit like mud slap

I have a feeling she'll do some dumb shit like mud slap

The gym leader? Not even. Seriously, you can bumrush your way through that gym with just a Magnemite, and NOTHING will hurt you or KO you...unless the Pokemon there are prone to doing critical hits. Then that's just awful luck.

You'll want to watch out for the leader's Whirlipede, though, as it has Rollout. That'll do some members of your party in, but obviously not a Magnemite. :D

The gym leader? Not even. Seriously, you can bumrush your way through that gym with just a Magnemite, and NOTHING will hurt you or KO you...unless the Pokemon there are prone to doing critical hits. Then that's just awful luck.

You'll want to watch out for the leader's Whirlipede, though, as it has Rollout. That'll do some members of your party in, but obviously not a Magnemite. :D

keep in mind I am playing a romhack of the game

drayano probably put a 'mon in her team to counter magnemite

I have seen croagunk around the virbank compound so she might be packing one with fighting-type moves

keep in mind I am playing a romhack of the game

drayano probably put a 'mon in her team to counter magnemite

I have seen croagunk around the virbank compound so she might be packing one with fighting-type moves

That...that makes more sense. Can you link me to this romhack? I kinda want to play this now.

That...that makes more sense. Can you link me to this romhack? I kinda want to play this now.

I have had it for a while so I don't have an exact link, but google "pokemon blaze black and volt white 2"

there's also one for the first unova game and another for HGSS, although HGSS itself is really buggy

Oh, those hacks. It's the ones that allow you to get all Pokémon without having to trade and stuff?

yeah but there's a lot more to it

Pokemon have updated movesets, trainers of all types have different rosters, items locations are tweaked, etc

Hmm, Krakow may be removed from my sphere of influence... should I save the current government or let them be toppled and then declare war on them to annex them? I'll be honest, the pragmatic route sounds more appealing...