• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Well, so far it's on the way to class and then class... but then I'm stuck in the middle too. >_>

Far as memory serves, these could be the exposition days for certain characters, so they might be a little dull(subjective).

But if you got nothing, you can either end the day or try to make some scenes a little longer without dragging it on.

Hey I actually like Cai Wenji :P.

Heh, me too, she's my most used character in DW8.

Far as memory serves, these could be the exposition days for certain characters, so they might be a little dull(subjective).

But if you got nothing, you can either end the day or try to make some scenes a little longer without dragging it on.

Hmm... I suppose I'll have to.

Trying to introduce Shezzy too, because Nobody is supposed to act like Shezzy for a day or something lol... maybe get a bit of how he is through that.

Waifu is a gender neutral term.

I know Tsukushi is a guy.

waifu has been gender neutral lmao

...how

"waifu" is literally an engrish play on "wife"

Since when did people start referring to to their husbands as wives, even in same sex marriages

...how

Since when did people start referring to to their husbands as wives, even in same sex marriages

Because Husbando is a stupid term.

Just live with it okay shhhh...

@Jedi and Soledai: I don't think Cai Wenji is useless; I think she's a good character honestly.

Oh, I agree that she is a good character, she just doesn't really contribute anything.

...how

Referring to men as waifu is weird.

See, I'm not the only one.

Because Husbando is a stupid term.

Just live with it okay shhhh...

How about no?

GUNDAM WILL CATCH YOU.

/notlate

This is pretty good so far, this would be a good time to do some developing on Shezzy a bit, maybe get into how Shock and Shezzy know each other.

halp Edited by Tomato

Seeing as your script is only on the first day, I'm aware that there are many possibilities later down the line. Reading through what you have now...I dunno, I feel like it could be funnier, in a sense. There were a few opportunities for comedic situations to happen with some of the dialogue, though I did have a sensible chuckle at the "Gundam WILL catch you" quip. But what you have is good for the time being, as it definitely has its good moments, as well as potential for becoming something even better, given time.

I wish you luck with writing this, Shirley. And if you want any help with it, all you have to do is ask.

Seeing as your script is only on the first day, I'm aware that there are many possibilities later down the line. Reading through what you have now...I dunno, I feel like it could be funnier, in a sense. There were a few opportunities for comedic situations to happen with some of the dialogue, though I did have a sensible chuckle at the "Gundam WILL catch you" quip. But what you have is good for the time being, as it definitely has its good moments, as well as potential for becoming something even better, given time.

I wish you luck with writing this, Shirley. And if you want any help with it, all you have to do is ask.

But it's not a comedy! :P Thanks though. o/

GUNDAM WILL CATCH YOU.

*insert giant gunfam head peaking in from the window*

that's if we need more assistance

so we got HK, ZM and Karas on potential help

But it's not a comedy! :P Thanks though. o/

we can have light hearted moments :0

When I was young I named my Silver rival Seto. It stuck when I got Heartgold too.

oh my

wait

yu-gi-oh wasn't a thing when silver first came out

Oh. Wow, points for consistency, at least.

for who?

Oh. Wow, points for consistency, at least.

I tend to do that in remakes. :P

Also @Shock I just randomly put 4 letters together as a kid it somehow ended up that way.