• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Uh... a kangaroo with a cowboy hat. I AM TOTALLY GOOD. D:

True, true... Thanks though. :< I dunno how I feel about getting /that/ job now though. Sigh.

Hahaha. I'll see if I can get my webcam working tomorrow. If I can, I'll take a picture of him with it (better quality than my phone) for you

Won't know unless you try it out, eh? But yes, if you're unsure about it right now, perhaps looking somewhere else would be best for you. Anything in particular you're looking for right now?

You have a kangaroo named Steve, that sounds pretty gr8 (for a moment I thought you were referencing your avi, but then I realized it's an armadillo not a kangaroo. GG Biology major)

(BTW I got myself the whole Gore Magala set. It still a scary fight, but I manage to take it down quicker and I love the tension it brings when he goes in Fenzy. And I just faced my first Zinogre today. Really like the music! Pretty cool monster too)

Oh, you

Congrats on the Zingore and Gore victories! Zinogre's theme is really great, I agree. Just wait until you begin fighting... hmm, perhaps I shouldn't say

who's the most attractive?

haha

photo-8179.jpg?_r=1429575977

Luuuuuuux! Hello o/

Oh, Mei is back!
Hi Mei

Quick without looking at ny profile, WHO AM I??

Wuh?

Oh, hahaha! I thought you were Dusk and I was like "I was just talking to you???"

Hi Nobody. I'm aware of you copying other people's themes. :L

truuuuuue .w.

Yeah!

C^:

yeaaaahh

they're not .~.

but as long as its good now, then it was all worth it

mmhm, but writing and designing a story is hard .w.

also Nobody is doing a little gimmick where he's copying peoples themes

its kind of funny

also:

ha

>wo)b

Yeah, writing a good story is hard you've just gotta keep at it. PROOF READ. Ain't nobody got time for typos in this VN thing. Oh and are you writing for it?

Heehee, Nobody fooled me good.

Oops!!

My studying went pretty good and I'm doing okay atm ^_^

Nobody is really getting good at this copying thing

he needs to be since identity theft killer

lmao yes

Hahaha. I'll see if I can get my webcam working tomorrow. If I can, I'll take a picture of him with it (better quality than my phone) for you

Won't know unless you try it out, eh? But yes, if you're unsure about it right now, perhaps looking somewhere else would be best for you. Anything in particular you're looking for right now?

:O Yaaay. Why wouldn't it be working though.

True. I'm just open to anything right now... that's clerical. >v>

Oh, you

Congrats on the Zingore and Gore victories! Zinogre's theme is really great, I agree. Just wait until you begin fighting... hmm, perhaps I shouldn't say

I may go back to the Gore in order to craft every weapon type, just so I have good base when I decide to try them out. Stygian Zinogre? (or Apex Zinogre? Apex monsters sound terrifying.)

Luuuuuuux! Hello o/

Comment vas-tu?

And I'm curious, where did you get the drawings for you theme? They're pretty great!

I-I'm majestic too ;~;

Why would you copy people instead of being your majestic self then? >v>

:O Yaaay. Why wouldn't it be working though.

True. I'm just open to anything right now... that's clerical. >v>

It wasn't working on my previous laptop, and I'm not sure why. If it doesn't work on this computer, then it's officially busted, and you'll have to deal with my phone's garbage quality

Haven't heard anyone say clerical in a while :L That's fair enough. Guessing Twirley doesn't particularly want to work in, say, McDonald's, or something like that?

ha

>wo)b

Yeah, writing a good story is hard you've just gotta keep at it. PROOF READ. Ain't nobody got time for typos in this VN thing. Oh and are you writing for it?

Heehee, Nobody fooled me good.

Oops!!

My studying went pretty good and I'm doing okay atm ^_^

heehee

d(>w<

Shirley is the writer mostly, alicia and glac said they'd help out in the actual writing too

me and a few others are mostly shooting ideas

he's a bum with it

and the reactions are pretty funny, you should have been here when he copied tonton

It's OK!

Nice and thats even better!! \owo/

how goes your day so far?

It wasn't working on my previous laptop, and I'm not sure why. If it doesn't work on this computer, then it's officially busted, and you'll have to deal with my phone's garbage quality

Haven't heard anyone say clerical in a while :L That's fair enough. Guessing Twirley doesn't particularly want to work in, say, McDonald's, or something like that?

Oh.. Ouch. Noooo, no garbage quality.

Why not? :P And nope, not for meeeeeee.

Dillon is the most attractive of this thread, huh?

His stare could shatter steel and bewitch even the meanest Siren

I may go back to the Gore in order to craft every weapon type, just so I have good base when I decide to try them out. Stygian Zinogre? (or Apex Zinogre? Apex monsters sound terrifying.)

Just a warning: every Gore weapon needs to get an incredibly rare item from his High Rank version if you want to upgrade it. Farming it is absolutely horrendous and time-consuming. And I meant Stygian, yeah. Apex monsters are, for me, pretty okay

Oh.. Ouch. Noooo, no garbage quality.

Why not? :P And nope, not for meeeeeee.

I-I see...

I only hear people say the more simpler words over here. Like, I was surprised when my mother described herself as "placid"; and when one of my co-workers used malice in a sentence a few months ago. I just never hear them where I am

Edited by DodgeDusk

[spoiler=spoobyhime]yes, but it wasn't an ongoing thing. she gave him half of her energy at the time he died. so she's missing half of the energy that she should have.

[spoiler=spoobyhime]isn't it more like she shared her energy rather than giving once

which makes more sense why his death would lift the burden off her

I-I see...

I only hear people say the more simpler words over here. Like, I was surprised when my mother described herself as "placid"; and when one of my co-workers used malice in a sentence a few months ago. I just never hear them where I am

Or whatever works. ;v;

Oh... Weird, UK is becoming weird! Or maybe America's just trying hard.

[spoiler=spoobyhime]isn't it more like she shared her energy rather than giving once

which makes more sense why his death would lift the burden off her

[spoiler=spoobyhime]no. It's just that when he died, the energy went back to her.

It doesn't exactly make a whole lot of sense, just roll with it.