• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

ah, there it is:

If you believe hard enough you too can bang King Arthur.

thanks saskules!

oh wait i remember that vaguely
and heavily implying on those two being Arihiko and Shiki right (with shiki's thoughts basically confirming it)

yeah that one

Daniel just shot himself in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about university culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in high school where you can become successful by being not doing your works or studying. If you screw yourself over in university, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is re taking the class the next semester.

What this means is the professor, after hearing about this, is not going to want to give him a good grade, nor will any of the professors give him good grades. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Daniel has alienated an entire market with this move.

Daniel, stay awake the whole night and finish your report or you can kiss your semester goodbye.

Daniel just shot himself in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about university culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in high school where you can become successful by being not doing your works or studying. If you screw yourself over in university, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is re taking the class the next semester.

What this means is the professor, after hearing about this, is not going to want to give him a good grade, nor will any of the professors give him good grades. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Daniel has alienated an entire market with this move.

Daniel, stay awake the whole night and finish your report or you can kiss your semester goodbye.

?

when you listen to Whitney Houston instead of doing work

ughu

rip.

did you guys also see that breast milk topic

What are you talking about? *shifty eyes* Such a thing...It doth not exist. B: