Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

What's terrible about it?

Mokou fires Exploding familiars at you. The blast radius is huge. Oh yeah, in the meantime, she clutters the screen with random stray bullets.

It's easily Mokou's worst card, imo. And I've captured all but four of them, including that one.

(The other three I've yet to capture are "Possessed by Phoenix", "Isahka Moon's Curse", and "Hourai Doll")

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Mokou fires Exploding familiars at you. The blast radius is huge. Oh yeah, in the meantime, she clutters the screen with random stray bullets.

It's easily Mokou's worst card, imo. And I've captured all but four of them, including that one.

(The other three I've yet to capture are "Possessed by Phoenix", "Isahka Moon's Curse", and "Hourai Doll")

Eh, nevermind. I thought you meant the actual real-world Fujiyama...

i fell asleep at my keyboard again

ugh

photo-1374.gif?_r=1430772142

what i this :0

Never played Sengoku Basara? That's how Hideaki's pre-battle cutscene starts if you catch up to him before he reaches Ieyasu...

oh touhou

*feels drowsy*

Never played Sengoku Basara? That's how Hideaki's pre-battle cutscene starts if you catch up to him before he reaches Ieyasu...

nope

oh i see

nice

Ah yes, I had earlier looked at it's entry page in the Koei Wiki. It did mentioned that other work, and yeah, still not centered on Nobunaga.

as much as I like Yukimura

listening to a bishonen protag with angsty issues from episodes 4-7 is a bit irritating after a while

but I only have four more episodes

then after that I'll watch Chunnibyou

Samurai Warriors 1 is centered on Nobunaga, but I don't think it has the speed to suit most.

It's also, in my humble opinion, still the best SW game

Edited by Soledai

Also so much so that, Honnouji/Yamazaki is the final battle and not Sekigahara/Osaka

Did it? I'm pretty sure that since SW1 had individual storylines, some did ended in Sekigahara or Osaka. Even more so since there was also an alternative path in each story.

Isn't 3 centered around certain people, like DW6 was?

Indeed. Initially I'd say skip it, but after playing Basara, I realized how much I liked SW3 even if the slow gameplay and the weapon system was kind of annoying.

Did it? I'm pretty sure that since SW1 had individual storylines, some did ended in Sekigahara or Osaka. Even more so since there was also an alternative path in each story.

I just goofed, yeah, it ended at Osaka I just remembered Yukimura's ending. There was no Sekigahara though. There was Komaki, but no Seki

And yeah, the alt paths is part of the reason why I think it's the best.

Edited by Soledai

Indeed. Initially I'd say skip it, but after playing Basara, I realized how much I liked SW3 even if the slow gameplay and the weapon system was kind of annoying.

Hanbei, Nobunaga, Ina and Masamune I believe were some of them

Along with Kunochi.

I just goofed, yeah, it ended at Osaka I just remembered Yukimura's ending. There was no Sekigahara though. There was Komaki, but no Seki

And yeah, the alt paths is part of the reason why I think it's the best.

Alternative endings and individual stories are things I miss from the recent SW games. 3 was the last game that had them from what I remember, and one thing I liked was how some deviated into alternate history.

Like how Muneshige Tachibana's had Sekigahara as the second-to-last stage, with the final being finishing Ieyasu's remaining forces holed up in Mikatagahara. Or Mitsuhide's final stage was a nod to the legends that he had survived Yamazaki and became the monk Tenkai, which is why his final stage was Sekigahara fighting for Ieyasu. Or Motonari's whole story, period, allying with the Tachibana and then slaying Nobunaga in the final stage.

I miss that.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Alternative endings and individual stories are things I miss from the recent SW games. 3 was the last game that had them from what I remember, and one thing I liked was how some deviated into alternate history.

Like how Muneshige Tachibana's had Sekigahara as the second-to-last stage, with the final being finishing Ieyasu's remaining forces holed up in Mikatagahara. Or Mitsuhide's final stage was a nod to the legends that he had survived Yamazaki and became the monk Tenkai, which is why his final stage was Sekigahara fighting for Ieyasu. Or Motonari's whole story, period, allying with the Tachibana and then slaying Nobunaga in the final stage.

I miss that.

Those were pretty great. Heh maybe Samurai Warriors 5 will have have them like DW8... maybe or just bring back the dream stages from SW2 or something.

https://40.media.tumblr.com/5e274abdb9be28eaff58f8578ef95f80/tumblr_n5jv0w4w6z1rdi7wyo7_540.jpg

wouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreport
[spoiler=wouldyouliketosendanerrorreport]
wouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreportwouldyouliketosendanerrorreport

wouldyouliketosendanerrorreport

"in princess maker 4, demon king has sex with your childhood friend and you forced to raise their child
in the "true" ending she leaves you because she wants to live with her real family"

that's brutal