• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I still don't fucking care about weapon durability that much.

Maybe it'll give me an incentive to use my money on things besides 100 iron swords.

*See Paperblade's post*

Alternative; you could not waste your money on 100 iron swords because not gonna lie, this sounds kinda stupid.

Maybe it's how you worded it.

also im doing an iron weapon playthrough cause fuck everyone infinite iron swords

Chrom's Falchion.

And then different weapons are removed.

And units can only be brought down to 1 hp.

And really who needs stats?

Or gameplay?

Lets just make it a vn with optional support conversations.

My brother almost literally said the exact same thing.

Berwick Saga had durability, right?

iirc, it didn't.

Don't quote me on that.

Edited by Soledai

I find it funny that people are assuming that FE:If will have some overhaul to complement the removal of durability, and then accuse me of assuming things without basis for not jumping to the same conclusion as them.

like it has stats?

also this is just reminding me of an argument in ipc over phoenix mode

which resulted in

[10:58:42 AM] Rae: oh my gosh I am so tired of arguing about phoenix mode with giant fuckin nerds who think it's an insult to them personally
[10:58:46 AM] Rae: hrgghgrhghrghghghg

they can even do no durability right (although i don't have faith in that) but i still don't like it

it's not like the old system was great it just didn't work but instead of trying to improve and fix it what do they do

remove it

i don't like that

Soledai's presence Keeps reminding me to do the thing

calm down

I find it funny that people are assuming that FE:If will have some overhaul to complement the removal of durability, and then accuse me of assuming things without basis for not jumping to the same conclusion as them.

fe nerds thinking it's insulting him personally

a major problem imo

Soledai's presence Keeps reminding me to do the thing

Oh my.

The hypocrisy is all too real.

they can even do no durability right (although i don't have faith in that) but i still don't like it

it's not like the old system was great it just didn't work but instead of trying to improve and fix it what do they do

remove it

i don't like that

If your finger has an infected cut, just chop off the whole hand, no?

Edited by Soledai

remove it

i don't like that

ya really

instead of "this mechanic is interesting, but flawed. let's see how we can improve it" it's "OMG IT'S NOT ALREADY PERFECT JUST REMOVE IT."

the writing thing

let's see if Apple has a Google translate app..

1800s logic

Ah, I remember that, I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

why not cut the finger?

:)

>:)

Edited by Soledai

I find it funny people are complaining about weapon durability when it barely fucking mattered before because weapons were so damn abundant.

Edited by Sophie

I find it funny people are complaining about weapon durability when it barely fucking mattered before because weapons were so damn abundant.

I'm not complaining about it, but like, while they're abundant in the end of the game, imagine the early prepromote's silver lance without durability <_>

in order to balance things they'd have to make weapon ranks take longer to be leveled up.

And then there's the Killing Edge you get with the first myrmidon...

Again, I think the lack of weapon durability CAN work, but it does change things

In other words; shops.

Maybe people like having something that was different? Who knows?

thats why you cut it before it spreads

The idea was to emphasize the not perfect part.

Edited by Soledai