• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hmm, I see the Fallout games at a discount on Steam right now. Could be my chance to get 1, 2, and Tactics. Although the Summer Sale is just like 5 or so days away, where they could become even cheaper... maybe. Hmm...

Hmm, I see the Fallout games at a discount on Steam right now. Could be my chance to get 1, 2, and Tactics. Although the Summer Sale is just like 5 or so days away, where they could become even cheaper... maybe. Hmm...

https://steamdb.info/sales/

the lowest recorded discount for those is 75% so it could always happen on the summer sale

Suku Yoshi what

suku yoshi

yoshi suku

when

https://steamdb.info/sales/

the lowest recorded discount for those is 75% so it could always happen on the summer sale

Could be, although I've seen games not getting the daily sale when the seasonal sale happens. Though who knows, I can afford waiting, I'm in no rush.

lol, that song.

if anything at least a 50% should be there as a base sale so if by the end you don't get a better thing you can get it for that price

then again i think i did that with either terraria or one of the ys games and they had a sale outside of the seasonal one a week later with it for 75%

You said cow yoshi. Suku are cow-like.

you're cow like

Edited by Tonton

if anything at least a 50% should be there as a base sale so if by the end you don't get a better thing you can get it for that price

then again i think i did that with either terraria or one of the ys games and they had a sale outside of the seasonal one a week later with it for 75%

Well, they're at 50% now, and the bundle with all three at 40%. I'd guess it will be the same at the sale, then whatever extra they could get with daily sale. Yeah, I think I'll wait.

Only in Florida?

one is for fighting

the other is for fun

Only in Florida?

like the story of the guy killing his mother b/c he didnt want to do chores?

yeah, only in Florida